We Are So Badass..

HELLO Yall How’s my reading crew? Hope you are all fabuLouis or my new invention FabuLarry xD hahah So thank you all for getting me to 11,000 reads you are amazayn,extraordinharry,phenominiall and brilliam <3 Love going on each day to more and more reads but I apologise if I don’t read your comment because I have no idea what chapter they are on but do know I read them all and I love every single one! It’s not that I ignore them but if I write back my comments go up the whack and I can’t understand them all blah blah so I am going to give you Larry trouble part 2 :D ENJOY and please leave me a comment try to make me laugh idk whatever! You could fan or even vote thanks lovelies xxx

Louis POV

After our little adventure in the bed store and we have decided to go into clothes store being little children we are.  First rule was broken Haz and I strolled in with our chocolate and caramel ice cream shake things. And wait for it gasp we were drinking them, OMG REBELS IN THE HOUSE RIGHT or more like in the shop.

It all started as a simple argument over what pants we should try on, “Boo I think these pants would look nice on you” he winked “You would look better without any though” “Oh Haz right here in the shop ok” I went to pull my pants down, I was being seductive and released my belt by swinging it around. “Haz you want some come and get it” I winked at him as I started to pull my pants down as a parade. “Boo what do you think your doing, I mean your sexy and all but we can’t just get it on in the middle of the shop” he screeched. I started laughing, “But what if I need you now Haz” he laughed. “No you cannot” I gave him no warning and jumped into his arms and I started humping him.

“Doggy frontward style” I yelled out and that was when disaster struck I knocked Harry’s chocolate shake and it went all over the floor. “I need a cover story quick” I jumped down and crouched over top of the brown stain/ watery mess on the floor. “Boo what are you doing” I laughed “Uhhh Harry I’m shitting on the floor shitting on the floor” he took one look at me and was cracking up. I saw in the distant a shop assistant coming over to see what the rucus was. She gasped “Ahh what are you doing”  “I couldn’t hold it in being pregnant you should know what it’s like to need to shit all the time? I mean you would know you are pregnant right now aren’t you?” she gapped at me.

“I am NOT PREGNANT” I gasped awkward…. “I apologise” “Stop pooing on the floor you boy go and get the cleaners” harry ran off literally cracking up holding his crotch he was gonna pee. “Harry don’t you pee we don’t need two messes to pick up or in a more accurate fashion wipe up” the cleaner came out and just stared at my ‘shit’ Harry and I laughed. “Well I think it’s best you leave the store firstly for having sexual involvement in the store and secondly accusing me of being pregnant just because I’m fat and thirdly for taking a dump on our floor”

She escorted us out. “Ooops Sorry Haz” he laughed. “I must be the worst boyfriend Haz I get us into trouble” I looked to the ground and started to tear up I feel really bad if it wasn’t for me we wouldn’t be being kicked out of shops all the time. I felt his fingers on my chin as he pushed my head up connecting our eyes. “I think you have made me ancient” “Excuse me?” I questioned, “You know you are supposed to get older for every second you laugh and with you honey I am gonna die ancient”

I smiled he can always make me smile and we headed off hand in hand yet again. “Food court Haz” “Yes please I’m starving” we both headed in to grab some maccas. I ordered the chicken and bacon, and Harry ordered the mighty angus. We both sat down taking bites out of each others hamburgers. I grabbed the last handful of chips and threw them at Harry. “What the” he laughed, and grabbed some of his and chassed me around our table yelling. He chucked the chips at me and also stuck them down my pants he opened the waistline and shoved them down. “Haz I don’t think you want to give me a HJ in public but if you insist” he just laughed as we both sat back down and tried to eat in peace without embarrassing ourselves in public until. “It’s LARRY STYLINSON”

A group of girls lunged at us, we both sat there looking sheepish. We took photos and signed autographs. “Are you guys out on a date?” I looked at Harry who flashed me his killer smile. “Yes we are” they all awed. “When is the next single out?” Harry answered “Oh shit I mean crap yeah sometime around now actually” they all squeeled. “Can we have a title name?” “if I tell you will you buy it?” they all smiled “Of course” “One Thing” they all jumped around. “You guys need to write an album and go on tour you will be the next The Wanted well a young version I feel it” the girl with brown hair spoke. She was actually quite pretty, “Why are you girls not in school?” I asked “You idiots have you been lost in each others eyes?” we both looked at each other and laughed “Obviously” the tall blonde answered “Well it’s actually 3.30 schools out”

“we best be off girls but thank you and remember to buy the single” I then felt my phone vibrating and I put it on speaker. “Hello Louis and Harry I would like to announce your single has just been released and the sales are going crazy it, wait hang on” we heard rustling on the phone. “And I see that it has gone top 5 already, Congratulations boys” we both hi fived. “Thank you now you enjoy your afternoon and we will see you both tomorrow” we both hung up and smiled. We got a few texts from Liam and Niall.