This Is Not Awkward At All..

Hello! Hope you enjoy this chapter i just felt like writing a few funny things well i hope they are funny to you all! Anyway home alone is pretty great so i can write stuff like this! :D Loving the skype sess with NialltomyLiam thanks doll! Anyway please leave a comment or fan or vote! I love you all! <3 xxx

Harry POV

We had a pretty awesome day and we are conked out around  the tv watching some trashy tv show. Louis is snuggled up next to me, letting at little snores. “I may just take him up to bed, I will catch you all tomorrow” I carried Lou up bridal style and placed him into bed and kissed his forehead. I jumped in the other side and got in the bed to Lou’s face right at mine “Fuck” I jumped backwards “Jesus Boo”

He started laughing. “You silly carrot” “Really a carrot this time?” I rolled my eyes. “I guess it’s better than being a turtle with a hard shell.” He smiled, “Lets get some sleep recording tomorrow” “Oki Popsies” “You are so strange boy” “That’s what I like most about myself” he winked and I snuggled down and I had my head against his chest and I could hear his heart beating. “Night Babe” “Night Sass”

Liam POV

I woke up from the beeping of the alarm dammit… I can’t be bothered I decide to go down and make some smoothies for everyone. I knocked on the doors and snuck their smoothies in. “Nialler wake up babes” I smiled “Here you go” “You are the most amazing boyfriend” I smiled. “Are you ready for today?” “Ready as I will ever be” we just lay there chilling drinking our smoothies until “SLLLLLUUUUURRRRRRPPPP” “Niall” He just giggled. “Stupid Leprechaun” we got up and into our stuff for the recording.

“Hurry up, Larry and Zerrie we need to go” We jumped into the car and dropped Perrie off at her place. “IIIIIMMMM HUUUNNNGRRRRY” “Niall we will grab something soon” “Lets play charades Haz anyone going to join?” “Were all in” “alright me first” Louis started doing weird actions. “Tree” Harry yelled. “Why would I be a tree Haz?” “I don’t know” We all gave up. “I’m a carrot” “How does a sideways rolly thing be a carrot?” Zayn asked “Because I was being a carrot pulled out of the ground” “Right”

“My TURN” Niall yelled. “I have no idea what that is to be honest” “Come on Li guess” we all gave up in the first minute… “Wait this is easier” “Bok Bok” “CHICKEN” “Yay go Li party over here” we hi fived. “Best boyfriends guess their partners thing Haz you better watch out” “Haz iz da bestest bf ever just because you want him Niall” “I have li thanks biarch” “Guys calm down Sass and Leprechaun you don’t want to take this outside” “But what if I do?” Louis asked “Don’t fight over me you too” Harry winked “But I quite like a good bitch fight” he winked. “I will win your heart Haz”

Niall POV

Lou and I finally calmed down after screaming about our bf’s “Haz is great in bed and has the best PENIS you have ever seen” “Well Liam’s moan turns me on instantly, I wanna get on his dick like a chick riding a pony” we all laughed “SHUT UP WAY TO MUCH INFOS” Zayn yelled and we decided that was enough sexual things for a car drive. “I wanna feel Hazza’s dick in my ass” “LOUIS!” zayn yelled “what don’t you get about stop. I noticed that Liam and Harry were bright red both looking out the window.

We arrived at the studio and unloaded and walked up the stairs and Liam and Harry were not talking… It was very awkward. “Are you boys all alright?” Zayn spoke “Just a very interesting car journey” “Want to explain” “NOOO” “No” “No!” all the boys yelled including me. “Alright phew I hope you will all pull your heads in to record now go take your seats on the stools, you all remember the words don’t you?” “Yes” we walked over and I sat next to Liam who wasn’t talking to me. “I am really sorry Liam” “It’s fine im not angry but some of the things… Like did you really have to say it?” “Im sorry it was a joke” “I know I don’t mean to be like this it was just extremely awkward but I accept your apology” I placed my lips gently on his and he smiled. Thank god he took that well.

“Sorry Haz” Lou was apologising. “It’s alright I was actually cracking up I love how you defended me it just got awkward that’s all” “Sorry Haz” “It’s alright do you really want to do those things?” “Of course but only when we are both ready” he winked at Harry. They smiled and had a quick peck and we all settled in ready to record.