Putting It All Together..

HELLO! I hope you are all smashing! <3 I am doing best I am round at a friends for the week and I wanted to update when I had a few spare minutes so I apologise if the chapters are short but I mean that’s better than nothing right? You are all amazing I watched it just hit 15,000 party on my lawn everybody drinks on me blah blah quote Hot Chelle Rae Lyrics, had to look that up just to check spelling was right! Shameful! I hope you all vote or comment you know or fan me! Woohoo hopefully next time I will have more than 108 fans! Ok I shall go catch a lion xxx PS I WARN YOU A CRAPPY CHAPTER IM PRETTY SURE!

Zayn POV

Just arrived at the studio we are all tired as hell, it’s like mother of god you would think we did have a party on the lawn…… I am sooooooooo immortally pooped. We all are ambling in the door to “HOORAY CONGRATULATIONS” there were streamers going everywhere we all jumped backwards I was pretty startled and that just woke me up. “You boys look stoned” I nodded “Well we aren’t stoned just all extremely tired”

The managers looked disappointed. “Boys that is stupid behaviour you knew you had to come to work today” we all nodded, “Sorry” “Anyway we are so rapt with you all One Thing made number one” we all jumped up and down hi fiving. “Amazing way to start the morning WOO” I was fistpumping. Louis had a sudden outburst “I’m a carrot and I show it, Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle wiggle yeah ect….” “Lou what the pardon my French fuck?” Harry just was leaning up against the wall having a little giggle.

Louis POV

woo we got to number one, “I’m a carrot and I show it” I just had to sing along dancing like a carrot being pulled out of the ground. “Harry are you laughing at me” I looked over and heard “HAHAHAHA” “Really Haz” I stormed off and took a seat in the recording studio. All the boys ambled in and I was stationed between Haz and Nialler. “Alright Boys we came up with the song title Gotta Be You, but we need you to write it” we all looked at each other. They walked out of the room and left us with paper and pens and everything we needed. “Pfft give us a title name and expect us to write a song that’s rude.” We all knuckled down and got to work.

“Awesome!” we all hi fived and couldn’t believe how well it came out because we all decided to take our own paragraphs for example Liam wrote his and Harry and Zayn started work on theirs. I sat down with Niall to work out all the other parts because neither him or I wanted a solo and we have the weaker voices but everyone tried to give up their solo so we could sing but we are both happy with the arrangement. We got Josh out on the drums and everyone together to work out the beat and then we sang through it for the first time.

Liam: Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed
'Cause I'm the foolish one that you've anointed with 
your heart
I tore it apart
And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence 
And no woman in the world deserves this
But here I am asking you for one more chance

Harry: Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

All: It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

Liam: Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it 
trembles
When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was
You've almost had enough
And your actions speak louder than words
And you're about to break from all you've heard
Don't be scared, I ain't going no where

Zayn: I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
But if you walk away 
I know I'll fade
Cause there is nobody else

All: It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

Zayn: Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more time
I'll make it better
One more, one more, can we try?
One more, one more
Can we try one more time to make it all better?

Harry: Cos it's gotta be you
It's gotta be you 
Only you 
Only you

Can we fall, one more time?
Stop the tape and rewind
Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade
'Cause there is nobody else

It's gotta be you
Only you
It's gotta be you
Only you

Liam POV

“You guys are awesome it sounded so cool” “Well done boys that really was sharp” the managers all congratulated us and we all had a pretty chill lunch break because we would be planning the music videos for One Thing and Gotta Be You for filming tomorrow, I cannot believe how cool it is to work with 4 great lads they have become the closet friends I have ever had.