He's A Killer..

Hey GUYS! Quick author note so you can keep reading! 21,000 reads you guys are soo cool! OMG i love you all! ps chapter title was inspired by Reece Mastin's new album the song she's a killer omg mint so hope you all leave me a comment with what you think! Thanks lovelies xxx

Harry POV

All dressed up in a suit he's killer, he's gone and knocked them dead with a finger on the trigger... Boo truly is killing me with his looks we are just finishing up the video filming in the dark sky and Lou looks like a sexy boy. We have just finished the couch scene, you will have to watch it to see it ;) Haha i am kidding i really enjoyed filming it. 

"Hazzz" Lou slurred sounding a tad like he was drunk."Boo" i beamed at him, "I missed you BooBear" he grabbed me in a hug. "Me too" he gently bit my ear, "Stop being sexy" he winked, "never" he then gently placed a gentle kiss on my lips and i went to deepen it but he pulled back. "Excuse me" he just winked and walked off, His lips are like loaded guns.

Louis POV

I like turning Haz on it's so funny to leave him hanging wishing there was sex dripping of his nose. I love him he just is soo crack up when I leave him hanging. We got back to filming we are all jumping onto the couch. "You fucktard" Liam squeeked. I hit him in the balls, "Li i am soo sorry" "Save it" he snapped at me. "Louis you prick we can't do anything tonight if he has sore balls" they both got up and stormed off.

"That was a good one Lou" Zayn lightened the mood. "I honestly didn't mean too, shit i feel bad" "You nailed his balls" Harry was laughing. "Shut up Haz i feel awful" "No hand jobs for Niall tonight, ouch that would be intensly painful for him haha" we all smiled. "That was a great filming today you two where did the other 2 go?" the manager asked. "GRRR they didn't go off alone" Quick modest men go get Liam and Niall they aren't to be alone together." 

I turned on my heels, "What do you mean not alone together" i practically yelled at one of the managers. "Nothing it's none of your business" "Your a homophobe why won't you let us stand together or hold hands its fucking bull shit" i grabbed Harry's hand and stormed off this wasn't fair how they were treating us and us not being allowed to be couples" "It's alright Boo shh" he pulled my head into his chest.

"It's not fair how they are treating us Haz, We should be allowed to be couples" "I know but all they care about is public eye and not really about us. Just remember Paul is cool and he doesn't have anything against it thank god" I smiled. "Haz i can't help being all lovey around you i just can't hide it" "Neither can I but for the best of management i think we should keep it down low, we can always sneak off for a bit?" 

Harry POV

I hate this it really isn't fair but we can't do anything they have signed us and we cannot argue with them because they can easily drop our contract. Lou is soo sexy can i keep my hands off him is the question. "He's a killer" "I'm a killer what?" "Dammit i said that out loud haha shit" "Oooh but you think i am a killer how do you get that?" "Well let's say your sexy body kills me everytime" he just winked and pinched my ass.

Liam POV

OUCH THE FUCKER! How could he hit me in the balls, Niall and I had fun planned but if i am in this much pain we will have to wait. "I am sorry Nialler" "Liam noo! This was not your fault we can wait for another night" "But i don't want too" "We are not risking pain just to have some fun Liam ok?" "Fine, how are you so understanding?" "That's what boyfriends are for Li" he kissed my cheek so i ruffled his hair. "I love you" "I love you too Liam Payne"