Like A Pro..

HEY GUYS! Sorry i didn't mean to update last chapter 7 times but wattpad was having a tantrum! Anyway here is my last chapter this morning enjoy! Chapter had HUGE help from NiallToMyLiam! Thanks hun... Please leave a comment or vote! Love you all! xxx

A/N it was easier to write in third person :D

The boys were sitting down in a circle and playing guess the song, Harry pulled out his phone and started to sing “I was driving around town with the girl I love and I was like fuck you” “What’s the song guys?” Harry asked  “That’s and easy one fu…forget you by Cee Lo Green”  Said Liam,  “NO” shouted Harry “Fine FUCK YOU by Cee Lo green” he shouted back! “Thank you, Li you need to loosen up” “He’s fine Harry just leave him if he doesn’t want to swear that’s fine leave him be” said Niall harshly “Guys it’s ok let’s just be chill, and play the game without out any sass” Zayn said easing the tension “yeah the sass is reserved for me” stated Louis “ok, I’m sorry Liam for being sassy, but it’s your turn” “it’s ok Hazz, let me blow your whistle baby, whistle baby” “Ok Liam I’m up for it”  said Niall as he shoved his head towards Liam’s crotch “Niall NO, were in a public place, save that for later babe” “well boys that song is called Whistle by Flo Rida and it’s about a blow job” said Perrie pointing out the obvious! “well done perrie, your turn!” “Woopie, it’s getting late I’m making my over to my favourite place, I gotta get my body movin’ shake the stress away” “RIHANNA, Please don’t stop the music” Shouted Harry as fast as he could!! “my turn, my turn, my turn” Harry squealed.

“Opa Gangnm style” he yelled and got up and started do the hand cross and bounce movement and then Louis quickly turned in to the cowboy doing the lasso move, as Zayn started to go woop, woop, woop, woop, and Perrie yelled “HEEEY SEXY LAAARRRY” Niall started yelling ”Opa gangam style” And Liam just stood there looking shocked as people started to gather round,  and started to pull out their phones and video the boys and Perrie, As Liam shouted “BOYS, PERRIE THAT IS ENOUGH! STOP NOW THERE ARE YOUNG CHILDREN AROUND THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE SCARED BY YOUR CRAZY ANTICS!” NO way this is fun” shouted Perrie and Niall together.

Liam POV

Once the boys had  finally settled down and decided that we should go back home for the night, we said good bye to Perrie and jumped back into the limo and drove off home. Later that evening after Niall insisted that we get some more food, from the supermarket. My phone started to play managements ringtone, “Hello Liam its management here, we would like you to put us on speaker phone, as we have to have a chat about todays events” “now boys there is a video on Youtube of you and Perrie dancing like complete fools in the park, we do not expect this type of behaviour from you and if it occurs again we will take immediate action”.

Zayn POV

The boys dropped me off, which left them to their night rituals. I opened the door to a hug from the family, for WMYB being number 1 for the past two days, I thanked them grabbed a drink and headed up to my room. I got into my PJ’s and had a good look in the mirror at myself and I see why Perrie likes me I’m so god damn sexy, I gave myself a seedy wink and hopped into bed, and texted Perrie.

To Perrie xo:

Hey babe had a great night with you. Xox

From Perrie xo:

If only we had some Zerrie time ;P xoxo