Shared Feelings..

Hello! Another Chapter that I wrote last night! Can't wait to finally get into some boyxboyness but we will see... Hope you are enjoying this book I am doing my best! I know i am not the best writer and I apologise for the fact there is probably some grammar issues and that but anyway Enjoy! xx

Niall POV

Liam and I turned into his driveway and headed through the door. “Did you have a good first day niall?” “Yeah I did thanks Li” Liam read a note from his parents “will be back late tonight your dad had a work dinner there is dinner in the fridge just heat it up. “Showers and then PJ’s and have tea and watch a movie?” “Sounds great Li” we both raced up the stairs and had showers. I was thinking about when the right time to tell him was I think gosh I don’t know.

I headed down stairs to see Liam had set up the table for us. “Yum thanks LiLi” “Your welcome Nialler” we both dug into tea and plonked down on the couch with full bellys. “Can we watch Toy Story Niall?” “Sure we can Li” liam put his head on my shoulder and it felt so right. And we kind of cuddled through the movie. We finished the movie and I looked at liam now was the time. “Liam can I talk to you?”

Liam POV

“Liam can I Talk to you?” I nodded “Sure you can” I smiled he was so cute. “Ok Liam now I am really sorry if I stuff this up or anything. Liam Payne I know I literally met you like this time yesterday but it is weird I touch you and feel tingles I know right now you know where this is going but let me finish I am sorry if you can’t look at me anymore because you think I am queer and that but I had to tell you Liam you are one of the most amazing people I have met you are kind and yet I feel like I know so much about you.  Awkward because I don’t do soppy speeches but here is one… Liam Payne I like you”

That hit my heart he liked me back it was weird we met like this time yesterday but I feel like I know him like an old friend. “Niall I feel the same way I feel like I know you like an old friend even though I know you aren’t” I tilted my head towards him and gave him a quick peck and it set my world alight. “Niall will you take it slow with me?” “Of Course” for the rest of the night we talked about how we have neither ever been gay but we both admit we aren’t gay but there is some attraction towards the other.

Who Knew..

Niall POV

I was soo excited and over the moon I hope it isn’t weird but we are going to take it slow.  I decide to get into my PJs and text Louis.

To Loueeeeh The Sass Master:

Lou I told him we are now going to take it slow! X

From Loueeeeh The Sass Master:

Woohoo I am soo happy for you guys! Text Zayn! I will let Harry know x

To Loueeeeh The Sass Master:

Im on it thanks Lou have a great sleep cya tomorrow x

I decided to text Zayn

To Zayn :D

Hey Zayn it’s Nialler I told Liam

I got into bed when my phone vibrated

From Zayn :D

Yay awesome what did he say? X

To Zayn :D

We are now taking it slow :D x

From Zayn :D

Omg Fan boy I am so happy for you two he deserves to be happy and you are perfect Night x

Louis POV

Yay I am soo happy for Nialler that is awesome! He so deserves someone he hasn’t had the best past with girls cheating on him but I hope him and Liam work out if only Harry and I were like that… Oh well he is happy so I am happy I guess. We got home and Harrys mum cooked us some lovely sausages and salad. Harry and I watch Love Actually as it is his all time fav movie and then I went into my room and called mum.

Harry came in and wished me goodnight it was uneventful really but I am keen for a sleep can’t wait to see everyone in the morning and we have music first period woohoo! I need to remind harry to get his guitar too! I feel asleep pretty much instantly I was pooped.