When Lunatics Take Over The Road..

Hey all you beautiful people! Hope you have been enjoying the updates so far and enjoyed Harry and Lou’s 2nd date adventure haha I loved writing it like OMG way to fun for words and I was having a little laugh with my friend who’s round. Sorry for being slack today but I was so busy and I ran out of time to get updates going but I love you all and please leave a comment or vote or fan you know whatevs! :D Now go be a donkey on red bull…. xxx

A/N Bare with me I forgot the contact names as I am typing this on a different computer so I cant check.

From Nialler x:

WOOHOO Top 5 yeehah! X

From Leeyum :D

Guess you heard the news congratulations! See you troubles later x

From Zaynie Pops :

Just heard about the single WICKED! Have been missing your mysterious asses round the house but mean I have Perrie round so please drop me a text before you come home ;)

To Zaynie Pops :

Getting some action are we? Get in there Zayn! X

I left a reply for Niall and Liam and Harry and I headed for the last stop on our date which I have no idea what it is but harry is being very difficult and won’t budge in telling me where and what but I am actually excited he said it wasn’t shopping but yet an activity so woohoo I cannot wait.

Harry POV

I am going to take Lou karting because I know how much he loves driving and he always goes on about how he wants to go smash up some car or let himself go nuts so I thought rather than him smashing up my car, she could go karting instead so here we are just arrived at Kart World what a gay name I know.

“OMG HAZZZAA you brought me to a Kart place? Your amazing” he picked me up and spun me around hugging. “Umm Boo you can put me down hon” “Sorry” he ran in leaving me to casually stroll in attempting to not look like a loner. He was already at the front office organizing himself and she was not looking impressed in having someone ubber bouncy and opinionated telling her how to run the place.

“Booking for Styles please” she looked thankful I took over. “Ah yes follow me” She took us out the back and showed us the driving gear. “Firstly you can get into these and then head out to the line up place. You will be driving with many others out on this course but you may overtake as long as it is safe you will do as many laps as you can in the time before the light goes red you can race or do whatever you want but please don’t annoy other customers and come out when you are ready”

“Im sooo excited Haz” I grugged. “I’m not” he started grabbing my hands dancing. “Aww why not?” “Because knowing you, you will run me off the road” he laughed and carried on getting ready. He gave me a quick peck before placing his big driving helmet over his head. “You look cute” I smiled but it came out more like through the helmet as “ou luk coote” he just laughed and looked confused but I don’t blame him you can’t really hear anything through the helmets.

Louis POV

We got into our carts I had chosen number 7 because 7 is fast in secret car numbers and it seemed like it was summoning me and of course it was orange like a carrot. I looked over to see Harry in the kart next to me looking like he was ready to hunt me down and win this thing.  The cars had inside stopwatches, which recorded your lap times. I am going to bring this home.

We started and I had my foot down on the accelerator not wasting anytime I was flying around the course drifting round the bends and I couldn’t see harry in sight. I am a good driver, until I felt someone smash into the back of me. “Hey ya syco this isn’t bumper cars” he pulled up beside me and it was Harry. “Oh it’s on like Liam Kong” I said that more because liam says Like Donkey Kong so I wasn’t going to steal his catch phrase.

Harry and I were head on head for the rest of the laps until he got in front of me and jamming me in. “GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU SYCO GRANDMA” I yelled and he just laughed and left me in the dust taking out the fastest lap and finishing before everyone else. BITCH, we all got out and he just snobbed me. We headed out to where the podium was, “we are here to congratulate our winners here this afternoon, we welcome up in third Jordan Nicols” we all gave a round of applause as he got his mini trophy. “In second Louis Tomlinson” I huffed and got a trophy and stood in the 2nd spot. “And our winner with the fastest record lap Harry Styles” he strutted on up slapped my ass and got on that winners podium she took a few pics and in the end gave them to us.

“Great date don’t ya think Lou” he poked his tongue out and me. I was still angry for him whipping my butt. “NOPE” I grumped and we started walking back with me in a huff. “Oh come on Lou one of us was going to win….” He looked at me with puppy eyes that I can’t resist. “Bugger” “I knew the eyes would win you over” he lurched at me tickling me and I dropped to the ground laughing. He wouldn’t stop “Harry please” he didn’t stop “Harry I am gonna piss” he immediately pulled me up and continued walking. “Sorry Boo but you look really sexy in our photo on that second podium” I gave him a slap, “You bitch” he just laughed