Party It Up at the hotel..

Hey everyoone! Sorry its short and all! I just wanted to update with some finally Li aand Niall time! <3 woohoo Niam! anyway this will probably be my last update this morning maybe some later in the afternoon we will see! Thanks for all my readers that keep reading! Love you all! And to everyone reading and getting me to 2,200 thanks so much! Soo exciting! Anyway Enjoy please leave a comment? Fan even? xx

Louis POV

We all jumped in the van to head to the hotel we are staying at tonight. “Congratulations boys that was truly awesome fact be told we have never even placed at the competition before” we all smiled “Really wow?” Liam said. “Now I have you guys booked into a hotel we have 2 rooms so you can spread yourselves out I am staying in the other room. So please don’t be immature and make a mess or that” “I promise I will keep them in tact Mr Calis” “I know you will Liam” “Dammit we have Daddy Direction crashing the party tonight” I whispered to Lou. “I heard that!” Liam flashed us a glare.

I had Harry’s head rested on my shoulder and I was playing with his hand that was wrapped around mine. I absolutely love everything about Harry his curls, his eyes and how he has the capability to make my heart skip a beat. “I can hear you Boo” “Dammit” I was speaking out loud. Liam and Niall were cuddled up in front of us and Liam was whispering in his ear. “Aww too cute!” I poked them. “HEY go away” Zayn turned around and attempted a chuckle. I drifted to sleep.

“WHERE HERE” Niall yelled causing Haz and I both to literally jump up in shock. We grabbed our bags and followed them inside. “We booked two rooms for Mr Calis” “Yes here are your keys would you like any food brought up to you for dinner?” “Yes thanks if I head up and get the boys settled can we ring through the orders?” “Yes that would be fine sir” we jumped in the elevator and headed up to level 23 rooms 13 and 15. “I didn’t want to be right next door to you lot” “That was a good choice Mr Calis I will try to keep them calm” “Just ring through you’re order when you are ready. Niall please don’t order the whole menu it is really expensive”

We all headed into the room. “harry and I bags the bed!” I ran with Harry as we jumped on the bed. “Fine Niall and I will take the pull out couch.” “And I will take the single bed over there” Zayn whispered. We all looked at the menu and order some food to share. It included fries, mini hamburgers, pizza and wedges and deserts was 2 sundaes, 2 lots of raspberry brownies and a plain icecream for Zayn’s throat.

“Wooo jump with me Haz” He got up and we started jumping on the bed. “I’m heading for a shower” Liam announced “Can I come Li” We all stopped dead. “OMG alert Niall is heading for a shower with Liam” Haz pinch me. “ This isn’t happening Niall is becoming less innocent” “we aren’t gonna get it on or anything jesus LOUIS” Niall hissed and him and Liam headed into the bathroom. I looked at Harry and then to Zayn and we all started Laughing. “I can’t believe Liam wow he is I don’t even know” “me too” zayn croaked.

Liam POV

Finally some Niall time, Doesn’t help all the other boys are giving us stick. “Don’t get the shower dirty I’m having a shower with Haz next” I laughed. “WE WON’T!” I yelled out. Niall and I stripped off and jumped into the shower the warm water hitting my back. I have never ever like seen a guy fully naked let alone in my own shower. Niall looks awkward, “Don’t be self-conscious Niall” “I don’t know im just scared” “Me too, let’s just have a shower don’t look at each other?” “Deal”

We both just had a shower and Niall was about to get out, “Get back here” I couldn’t hold in my feelings I mean I don’t know how Haz and Lou are so open with each other but them making out made me jealous. “I’m sorry in advance” I attached my lips to Niall’s and it felt so right and he just accepted and ran his fingers through my hair. I pulled his body to mine which in fact we both pulled back startled but he leaned back in and I did to and kissed him back our bodies grinding up against each other. He pulled back “This would be so awkward but it’s so sexy” I just laughed and pecked his lips and got out as did he. We got changed and headed out to see the food had arrived, “HEY BACK OFF” Niall ran and started digging into the food I just chuckled and took a seat next to Haz and started sharing his wedges. “Nice shower?” “Yes, I shouldn’t tell you this but kissing is so much sexier in the shower” “I know tell me about it” we both just smiled and carried on eating.