First Dates Part 2..

Helloooooo! I am back and wrote a part 2 to First Dates because it was SOOOOO short! Anyway hope you like this chapter I actually really enjoyed writing it as i like the ending of it! ;P Haha anyway hope you are all enjoying your day/night and have been having 1D up loud! staying up all night reading One Direction Fan Fics? Anyway Live while we're young! kind of like YOLO when Niall went through that YOLO stage anyone remember! haha I am now just rambling because I am a nut like that! Thanks for reading and enjoy! Comment fan even voting haha CYA! xx

Liam POV

We got home and both just lounged around so I thought I would take Niall on a first date for a walk around the park then home for a cooked dinner. I dropped mum a text and told her the plan but not the fact it was a date and she said Dad and her were going around to a mates for dinner anyway. “Come on Nialler lets get out” “Sure Li where we going?” “You will see” I pinched his cheeks. We headed out the door with my arm around his waist.

We both walked down to the park and sat on the swings. “Hey Li what was that song you were singing to me last night?” I blushed “Just something I wrote…” “It was really good Li you should write songs!” I just smiled “Thanks Nialler” We both decided to get off after 10minutes of having a swinging competition. “Ready Niall on 3 we jump ok” “Li im scared” “Don’t be a chicken 3,2,1” we both jumped and he landed on the ground and I misjudged and landed straight on him. “Niall I am soo sorry” He just laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

“Don’t you worry” he winked and we got up again and linked hands. “Race you too the tree Li, Ready GO!” we were running neck on neck when we reached the tree we saw two boys that looked familiar lying down looking at the sky. “Ni look I thinks its Harry and Lou lets scare them ok?” “Omg yes I am soo in ok so we run up to them and jump on them? I will take Lou” We both ran “BOOOOOO” we screamed at them. “What the Fuck!” “Woo Sass master calm down” we all lay down and were staring up at the stars I pulled Niall in so his head was on my chest.

Niall POV

I lay there with my head on Liam’s chest and It just felt so right, I see how Lou feels around Harry because its not like the nerves of talking to a girl because you can be so straight up with boys well me with Liam anyway because Im not scared he will judge me. I felt a drop land on my face “Hey is that?” then it started down pouring with rain. “Dammit really” we all ran to the trees.

We all stood there like idiots. “What a way to ruin the date” I just nodded poor Li  I can tell he has tried really hard and I have loved it being kids with him and just having a great Monday night out. We were waiting under that tree for 10 minutes and the rain hadn’t stopped. Harry spoke “Lou will you come in the rain?” “But Haz” He pulled Lou into the rain and kissed him. Liam and I looked at each other  “Awww” we both smiled and I pulled Liam out and danced with him in the rain. It was so perfect getting wet with him sounds awkward but I have always wanted to dance in the rain with my girlfriend but in this case it is perfect with Liam because he is my boyfriend and I couldn’t be doing this with anyone better.

“Li I have always wanted to dance in the rain with my partner” He smiled and kissed me “I am sorry the rain ruined our date” “Li the rain made my date” He pulled me in and passionately kissed me. This would look weird if anyone saw two boy couples hooking up but we don’t care and there isn’t anyone in the park anyway. “I have always wanted to kiss a girl in the rain but Lou you are a bit of a girl but it couldn’t have been more perfect” Louis slapped Harry “how dare you call me a girl” then he smirked and they carried on kissing. “Harry,Lou Niall and I best be going have a great end of date” They just kind of moaned a goodbye because they didn’t stop kissing.

Louis POV

“Aww Haz I love you” “I love you too Boo” we linked hands and headed back to the house. We dropped hands at the door because neither Gemma nor Harry’s parents know about us. “Harry, Louis” Gemma ran up to us and gave us a hug and me an extra-long one. “Hope your still single Louis because you could satisfy me” I coughed and Harry turned sharply towards her “GEMMA! Stop” she just winked at me and skipped off. Harry’s mum Anne gave us slight hugs as we were drenched and told us to go have showers and head to bed.

We both headed up the stairs “haz were you jealous?” he blushed “Pfft No” “Harry I know jealous when I see it” “Ok I was..” “Harry but you’re mine anyway?” “I know but I don’t know” I just gave him a quick peck. “I’m heading for a shower care to join me Lou” I coughed “what?” he looked puzzled. “we aren’t going to do anything dodgy it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before Lou” he just laughed “That I haven’t you are always naked” We both got undressed and into the shower.

Even though I am gay I have never showered with a guy but I have to keep my eyes at his face otherwise we all know I will be doing other things… staring at other things. We both got in and I grabbed some body lotion and started rubbing it on his back.  He just moaned as he liked it and he did the same to me. I then grabbed some Shampoo so I could do his hair I secretly love his hair. “I knew you would do my hair you love it” I just chuckled “Nooo” I loved shampooing his hair it felt amazing making it up like a big bubbly curly mess. I was just laughing at him, “Hey!”

“Wow Lou you did not tell me about this” “What?” He squeezed my ass. “You have a sexy ass on you” I just smiled “Well I thought you would have noticed Bad boy” He pulled me in and kissed me rough against the shower glass wall. Our hard members grinding up against each other. “Sexy kiss in the shower Styles” he winked “I’m good at that” “What” I gasped. “Calm Calm I am kidding” I just smiled. Harry is one sexy Styles.