Do It Like A Dude..

Hey you big lovely readers! PS don't know why i started like that i apologise! I love you all very muchly and hope you are enjoying the updates i try to post up as often as i can! <3 Please don't feel presured to comment and that but you know it does make my day! <3 So you know if you want too! i love you all very much xxx

Louis POV

I feel so special having Harry take me on a date but I think next time it really is my turn to take him on a date. I don’t think it’s fair its always him and I sit around like a lazy boyfriend. Right now we are dancing away with my head on his shoulder, It’s really relaxing and he is singing in my air to “Were the perfect too” I just keep smiling like an idiot. The bit I like most is when he expresses in bold, as I would say it “You’re the one I wanna marry”

It makes me feel like a fan girl I would more than love to marry Harry and one day adopt kids, it would be so right our own little family but it wouldn’t be for a while with One Direction on the horizon. I love being part of 1D as the fans call us because it’s like everything you dream of doing and with the 4 most important friends I have ever had.

“Boo you ok?” he faced me. “Yeah I was lost in though” “I hope it wasn’t bad” “Of course not I was thinking about a family with you” “You would want that?” he pulled me back and stared straight into my eyes which internally felt like my soul. “I would LOVE that” he smiled and gently placed his lips on mine it felt like we were connected in everyway.

“Come on Boo we have a date to finish” he grabbed his ipod and we headed back out with our hands linked. “Where to now Haz?” We popped into a bakery where a girl served us. “are you Harry and Louis from One Direction” we smiled “Yes would you” before we could finish she snapped a picture between us. “Be sure to buy the new song it’s coming out later this afternoon” she squealed. “We release one song and girls are going crazy” we both chuckled. “Thanks very much Nicole” Haz must have looked at her name badge.

We both got mince savories and I got a carrot cake and Haz had a big chocolate caramel slice or something. “Carrot Cake Boo really” he fiddled with my cheek. “Sorry Haz” I blushed. “Don’t be sorry you and your carrots are just pfft CAUTE” “You sounded like one of the school barbies or sluts saying that” we both laughed and re linked our hands.

Harry POV

This day has gone well so far but I don’t want to get cocky because I have no idea what Lou is thinking about the date. I grab his hand to lead him into a bed shop. “Boo we need a new bed” I winked. “Ohh we do?” we both ran off and I took one side of the path and he took the other we jumped from bed to bed laughing. “Look Haz im flying” he was bouncing. “Boo watch out” before I could finish he hit the roof with a bang. “Dammit Boo you CARROT you brought attention to us” the megaphone loud speaker went off.

“The two boys jumping on the beds get off immediately I repeat immediately” we both dived off and hid under the bed. We watched passing feet and I had to cover his mouth because Boo wouldn’t shut up. “Holy Carrots that was close”

We both got up and headed down the back to where there was a bed laid out all nicely. “Come on Boo” we both took the piss and got in the bed and pretended to kind of I guess have sex rocking back and forth groaning. “HAHAHAHAHAH” Louis was laughing in my air we got the worst looks from passing customers. This time we didn’t get the loud speaker we got two big men picking us up and carrying us outside. “We were only testing the bed to see if it was good to have sex in” Boo made the puppy dog face.

I let out an almighty racket of a laugh. “We are good boys we promise” we both winked at each other and got placed down outside. “We don’t accept that kind of offensive behavior in our shop” we both laughed and made faces at the men. “Boo what is it with us and being kicked out of shops?” we both winked and headed off hand in hand. Where to attack next?