It's Not Accidental..

Hey all quick note from me hope you enjoy some fun Lou and Haz time which i finally wrote hopefully its funny but i can't write humour so it could just end up stupid as hell! I apologise for the bit of swareing in it! Anyway hope you can comment and or vote! LOVE You ALL loads! xxx

Harry POV

We all retreated into the building to have some lunch. Well lunch was going well until, "Take this you big hairy curly gorilla" I felt something soppy hit my back. "You bees wax" I lunged after Lou taking my sandwiches and cookies and throwing the cookies like discs at his head. "Boys Please sit down" Liam was trying to be all controlling as he does.

"Boo where the hell are you?" I wandered around the house like a lost cause until I came across Louis in a washing basket. "What the hell? What are you doing you syco" "Shhh I am pretending to be a towel" I laughed what the hell i repeat Louis is in the washing basket pretending to be a towel ok that is not weird at all. "And why would that be lou" "Because I don't want to be wrapped around some naked girls body but if i hide in the basket they won't find me"

"Ok what the carrots has someone done to you?" "What the carrots" he looked at me puzzled and i clicked with what i said. "Oh sass gods" "NOOOOO what is happening to me" i crumpled up on the floor i am loosing all sence of sane humanity. "You are becoming one of us Harry" "I DON'T WANT TO BE A LOONEY!" i was yelling. Then management walked in, "What are you doing? Louis Tomlinson why are you in a washing basket and harry why are you groaning on the floor?" 

Louis POV

"Well it's a long story in which i don't have time to share" I began running and well i am not always coordinated tripping out the door and down the stairs "OUch,Fuck,No,Ahh" as i bounced down the stairs. "LOOUUUEEEEH i am coming to save you" "Come on catman come save me" i am gonna have some mean as bruises dammit. I jump up and began being all secretive, "SUUPPERRMMAAAN" i jump out from behind the tree and fortunatly Harry caught me. 

We are running around like crazy idiots what has gotten into us, hang on well him because i am normally pretty crazy. "Haz are you alright?" he placed me on the ground. "Yeah my brain felt like it got over run by weird as shit" i laughed. "Yuss my plan worked" i giggled "What plan? you brainwashed me" i laughed "Maybe but how would you know" "Oh i know" i can tell he is joking with me and in which he began tickling me. "Harry ahhh stop it please aahahahahah Haz noooo" i was rolling around kicking and screaming allt he girls from the set looked at us like total red bulls...... I don't know.

"Harrrrry please OUCH!" i screamed he hit one of my sore spots. "Haz you beast that hurt" "Sorry Boo here come on" he picked me up bridal style and carried me back inside "Harry the" before i could say anything Smack my head hit the doorway. "Ouch you idiot" "Crap sorry Lou" he started laughing. "Harry stop laughing you are vibrating" he laughed even louder causing me to bounce around. "Haz pull your head in" Then Liam,Zayn and Niall started laughing. THUMP i hit the ground "What the?! HARRY" he was no longer above me. "Where is the toliet i need to pee oh shit" i started laughing I am not going to tell him...... badass i know.