Confessions..

Hey Guys! Another chapter I was up writing last night! :D Finally we get to a tad of the deep and interesting stuff! Please share this story with others if you like it ;D will find a photo for the side! Thanks Lovelies, Comment vote or fan :D xx

Zayn POV

“Hey guys sorry didn’t mean to drag you away but come here” I quickly divert them into the classroom. “Ok I know I come off as tough guy but I can tell something is going on, I know you probably don’t want to tell me. I won’t tell the others but please let me help you. I don’t like seeing you upset Lou” “this is a different Zayn” Niall winks “Oh shut up I know I do just want to be the Bradford bad boy but I am not really that guy. So Louis now please tell me” “Look Zayn I would but it is kind of weird and I feel bad about it” “Lou just tell me I promise I won’t laugh or tell Harry or Liam or whoever you don’t want to know” he stumbles a bit but I am gobsmacked by what he says “Look Zayn I am gay.”

So was not expecting that phew “Lou come here” I give him a hug. “So you like Harry? I take it?” he nods “Oh Lou you have bad taste well good taste as its Harry and he is gorgeous everyone loves him but he has a gf that’s why you look so down” “Oh honey, woo ok pretend I didn’t say that” they both laughed. “You can’t take me as the Bradford bad boy can you?” they both shook their heads and Niall spoke “Sorry zaynie but after that no” we all smiled “Look Lou don’t worry about it but I think you should tell Liam or I can tell him? He is way better with this kind of thing” “Will he go all weird on it?” Niall questioned “No it’s Liam course he won’t hes like a big teddy bear” we all walked out again.

I dropped Louis and Niall off and they started talking to Blake and Kevin and I sneak Liam away “Li ok Lou just admitted to me that he is gay” “Ok Ok so he likes Harry?” “Yeah how did you?” “It’s obvious well not to Harry but aww the poor boy. Harry is gorgeous so I see where he is coming from.” “Woo Liam what did you say?” “Nothing Nothing!” “Don’t tell me you fancy Harry” “God no are you serious?” “Liam you have something to tell me don’t you?” “No No he looked down” “Liam are you gay?” “No I am most deff not gay but I kind of fancy Niall?” “Woo Hang on hold the train” liam looked at me strange “I know I said train this is a load to take in, so you aren’t gay but you fancy Niall?” he nodded. Oh dear kill me now I have boy liking boy problems everywhere this is going to get difficult. Now I think I need to talk to Niall. “Liam I am going to talk to Niall I aint going to tell him anything but I have some Louis things we need to sort” “now you go keep Louis company and help him be preoccupied so he doesn’t envy harry alright?” “Good now go get Niall”

Niall POV

Zayn wanted to talk to me, alright kind of strange but I am heading in. “Hello again Zaynie Poof” “What the hell!” “Sorry but you calling Louis honey that makes you sound like a poofter” “Shut up I am not gay” we laughed. “Now just to be clear I have had a confession from Liam and Louis so do you have anything I am seeing to be the councillor which is normally Liam’s job but anyway.” “Well I kind of do but I sware I will kill you if you tell anyone” “Heart is crossed or whatever.” “I haven’t even really admitted this to myself yet but I kind of like Liam” I just told Zayn I  probably should have told Louis first but I didn’t want him caught up on anything. “Right I see” “Look Zayn I know I have known him for like not even a day but he is so perfect” “Alright Niall I don’t really want to know dets but you could always tell Liam?” “No way! That would be awkward and could ruin our friendship”

“Niall I will give you a heads up it won’t, look if you tell a soul I told you this you will be dead meat alright I am only saying this to help you. Liam just admitted he actually liked you” I started literally grinning this was the best news I think I have ever heard. OMG eek I bounced “Keep a low prof Niall please liam would hate me if he knew”

I had to physically say over and over keep it cool Niall keep it cool. The rest of the day finished with a flash. We were walking home “Hey Louis I have something to ask you about?” “Go for it Nialler” I made him slow down the walk as I winked at zayn he knew I was going to tell Louis so he kept Liam and Harry busy for me. “Look Louis I think I am going to admit something, I actually like liam”  he gave me a massive hug “eek yay that’s awesome Niall at least Liam is free” I smiled “You don’t mind? Youre not upset?” “Of course not I am over the moon for you!” “Ok another thing Zayn sneaked out that Liam likes me back its weird we have only known each other for a day but I don’t know should I make a move or would it be weird?” “Niall this is soo cool I am so happy for you! You only have 6 months and if you like him make every day worth it because if you like each other its better for you to be together.” “Thanks Lou you’re amazing I will text you later!” “Cool let me know”