We've Got A bit Of Love Hate..

HEY ALL! I am sorry for not posting Lyrics to the songs when they release them as I used too! It's just i have to write these without internet so I would have to listen to the song and single type out the lyrics which I cannot really be bothered sadly and I know you all know the lyrics to the songs and don't need to read over the lyrics again! I hope you are enjoying my other story if you are reading it! I am working hard over this weekend to update loads because It will get crazier with my very very important exams coming up in not to long! :) Thanks for your comments as always and I hope to get a few more soon! :D alright i love you all and will get on with the Chappie and PS If you haven't watched the Little Things video you need to seriously do that! and also look up Take Me Home songs leaked and you can hear them and it's just like OMG i can't FUCk.... wait till the album is released the songs just blew my mind and ovaries! Oh well thanks for putting up with this rant! xxx

Liam POV

We finished up recording and I thought I would take Niall out just for a nice night out. We dropped the others home and I kept driving. "I thought we were going home" I smiled and gently kissed his cheek still watching the road. "You will see" He just smiled and I turned on the radio and Come On Home by that New Zealand band was playing. "I like this song" we both started humming along, I can't believe this is like the first time I have heard it and it was released way back like 4 months ago" 

I started singing... "I can't do this alone, baby come on home." Niall chorused "I can't do this alone Wo oh oh oh oh oh, I can't do this alone baby come on home" we both smiled. "What a great song" "I would tell you to come on home Niall but slight problem is I am driving" "Home is that on your lap or your dick" I winked "Both" "Dammit Liam why do you do this to me" we both just laughed.

Finally we arrived and I waltzed around to his door and opened it for him. He stepped down not letting go of my hand. I interlocked our fingers and pulled him into me, We headed into the little night cafe and sat down at a table for two. The waiter came over, "What can I woooah! your Liam and Niall from One Direction" we both smiled. "Yes we are, OMG are you on a date!?" she was getting kind of loud. "Shhh babe yeah we are" she was fangirling like crazy. "We would like a large pizza too share with chicken and bacon, and two Pepsi's" she giggled. "Right away" and ran off. I could hear here screaming, Some fans are crazy.

Niall POV

This is so cute, Liam is taking me out my turn to do something for him tonight and I have an idea. I texted a few of my school mates to carry through my plan which they all agreed to and I promised them I would treat them to lunch so I can't wait till after this. "Thanks for everything Liam" I smiled and I got caught in his big brown eyes" The pizza arrived extremley fast I am guessing the girl had something to do with that and we had our two pepsis.

I kind of gobbled most of the pizza. "Oh my gosh sorry Li!" "Nialler it's alright honestly I knew you would eat most of it" he winked at me. "I love you" I grabbed his hand under the table. He just flashed me his killer smile, I dropped his hand and started rubbing his inner thigh and he tensed up like a light. "Nialler not here" he growled with his low morning kind of voice.

"He grabbed my hand and we headed back to the car" The radio was blearing On My Mind by Cody Simpson. I smiled because this song described what my mind does in regards to Liam. 

"The moment we met

 I didn't know yet 

that I was looking at a face

 I would never forget " I started to sing.

 "Give me the chance to love you,

 I'll tell you the only reason why, 

cause you are on my mind

I wanna know you feel it 

what do you see 

when you close your eyes

Cause you are on my mind"

I looked up and blushed. "Why are you blushing Ni? you have the most amazing voice just like an angel" Dammit I blushed again. "And you are ubber cute when you blush" What does this boy do to me I am like a blushing mess, I swear my cheeks are permanently red because of him."