Bromance or Romance..

HEY YALL <3 Hope you enjoy this chapter NiallToMyLiam credit again love talking over skype to produce these! :) HOpe you all enjoy this chapter! 10,000 READS woohoo thank you all very very much please leave a comment,vote or fan if your feeling like it! xxx

Liam POV

We both started our walk, “Liam please can I know where we are going?” “Nope you may not” he just smiled and we linked our fingers and walked down the sidewalk. As we neared the park, I pulled him towards the entrance and we walked down to the pond in the far corner were upon the bank I had prepared a small…..Well a large breakfast with candles and a loaf of bread for the ducks, as I pulled Niall over to the picnic he asked “did you do this for me” “No” I replied with a smile “I did it for us babe” he smiled back at me. We sat down and I opened the basket that contained A LOT of food (just for Niall) I pulled out freshly made waffles that I had dropped off and a bunch of different sauces, chocolate, raspberry, strawberry, maple and  passion fruit syrups and then a nice fruit salad doused in maple syrup, and a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice.

I loaded up Niall’s plate and the expression on his face was priceless “WAFFLES, OMG Liam I haven’t had waffles in ages, yum, yum; God I love you Li” “your welcome Ni” I grinned at him. As we tucked into the waffles and fruit salad, I told him that we were going on a ‘date day’ and it was all a surprise! After we had finished breakfast we started to feed the ducks, ‘quack, quack’ chorused the ducks at once. While Niall finished off feeding the ducks I packed up the picnic and then we wandered off towards the rock climbing walls, When we reached the walls Niall took one look and said “Liam what the eff are we doing here?” “We are going rock climbing Ni, what’s wrong with that?” “I hate rock climbing I suck at it I can’t go up terribly high cause its freaky” “hey Ni its cool I’ll be right here, I’ll look after you, nothing bad will happen, I promise! Ok?” “oook Li I’ll give it a go” “yay” I grinned I knew he would come round.

Niall’s POV

We walked up to the rock climbing wall and I asked Li “what the eff are we doing here?” “Were going rock climbing Ni, what’s wrong with that?” “I hate rock climbing, I suck at it, and I can’t go up terribly high cause it’s freaky” “hey Ni its cool I’ll be right here, I’ll look after you, nothing bad will happen, I promise!” Liam reassured me “Oook Li I’ll give it a go” I quivered” “YAY” Liam yelled.

We went inside and got our harnesses on and I stood watching and shaking like little puppy, just by watching the other climbers. “Niall mate, chill, you are going to be fine!” I got attached to the belaying equipment and Liam gave me a quick kiss and shooed me off to the wall “Ok Ni just take it slow and have a break if you want to” I gave him a tight smile, and started to climb I got off the ground, when I felt like I was going to fall “LIIIIIIAAAAAAMMMM I GONNA FALL” I yelled ‘Niall you are about 50cm off the ground, get a grip boy, you are fine” “Waaaaa, I can’t do this no more oh wo oh oh oh ooo” as I tried to keep climbing I started to sing  to myself “I’m in my happy place do do do do doooo” and before I knew what was happening I was climbing quickly and, and I heard Liam shout “Niall I’m soooo proud of you baby you got to the top!!!” I grinned holy dam I got to the top wow, that’s amazing! As liam explained to me what I had to do to get down “just lean back in your harness, stick your feet on the wall and walk on down” When I got to the bottom I ran to Liam, forgetting I was still attached to the belaying system, “ahhhhhh” I yelped as I swung backwards “hahahaha that was so fun Li can I keep swinging?” “No Ni I want to have a go!”

Liam’ POV

I knew Niall could do it he can do anything when he wants to! I’m soo proud of my baby! As I grabbed Niall’s hand and pulled him over to where one of the rock climbing guys was standing and he hooked me up and told me I could go whenever  I was ready “watch and learn Nialler boy, this is how the pro’s do it” he just laughed and ran over and gave me a kiss, as I turned around he smacked my butt. I started to climb up, and I got to the part where the wall juts out from the rest and suddenly I felt my belaying rope go slack I looked down to see the rock climbing dude lying on the ground, looking very pale, “NIALL WHAT IS GOING ON, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?” I said pointing to the guy who was now looking like hell warmed over. “well um were not sure but the manager is just about to call an ambulance” “Ni you gotta get me down go unclip the carabineer and clip it on to you harness” Niall scuttled over to the pale looking  guy and unclipped the carabineer, and clipped it to himself.

As I explained quickly to Niall how to belay me down, and I was soon on the ground in a giffy, and I unclipped myself and ran over to the dude and started to give him C.P.R. He almost woke up instantly and looked up at me and said “so you’re the guys who’s dick is going up his ass tonight” “waaa what” I stuttered “well Blondie over there said that he was gonna get your dick in his ass, and then I think I fainted and smacked my head on the concrete” “oh shit sorry about that Niall’s just shitting with ya” I blushed embarrassed. We headed out of the rock climbing building and Niall turned around and gave the dude a seedy wink and all I heard was his up chuck reflexes kick in.