Are You Ready..

Hey Guys! Last chapter this is 7 today I think! anyway enjoy and i need to quickly publish as I have one upset mother for spending too much time writing! ok enjoy! Comment fan vote weehee what ever you want :D Go listen to Wonderwall by 1D on youtube! :D xx P.S I know i have had that picture but you know they are now around an actual campfire! :D

Zayn POV

We all sat down on some logs that were around an old little stick and stone fire. Niall started strumming and we all joined in to sing wonderwall.

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

Back beat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

I smiled and looked at Perrie, She really was cute and the perfect height for me and I like her and I think she likes me.. I think I should ask her out. She just started clapping “I reckon you boys will do really well tomorrow it’s such a lovely harmony” Without thinking straight I kissed her then and there. She was taken by surprise but relaxed into the kiss and kissed me back. I looked over and the boys looked shot, then came Lou. “Woo get in there Zayn, get yourself some girl loving” “LOU! I ran over and pushed him off the log but he grabbed Harry and took him with along and they both lay behind the log laughing and I saw them have a quick peck. “Woo get in the Lou get yourself some Harry loving” everyone just laughed and they got up and brushed off the mud.

“Zayn really these are my nice clothes” he tried to look annoyed but I can see right through him. “It’s alright Lou, you can borrow mine” “Cool I love wearing you’re clothes” “Well you look sexy in my clothes” Louis winked at Zayn. “Boys please” Liam looked stern. “Ok so tomorrow are you all sorted for the performance. “Nope” “Nah” “No” “Narr not really” “Seriously?” liam looked annoyed “Chill it Li we are joking” Niall kissed Liam’s cheek.

Perrie POV

“Loook what I have” Harry pulled out a bag of marsh mellows and Zayn and I started a fire. I really like Zayn, Im not lying he is so chill and handsome and he is like such a bad boy its cute and he is a really really good kisser! I just smiled watching him try his heart out to make a fire. I tried helping but it wasn’t working I’m not really a fire type of girl. I didn’t realise but I was actually staring right at Zayn. “Hey Per, what? is there something in my hair! Nooo not the hair” he started fussing about with his hair. “Zayn breathe there is nothing in your hair” “Is now” Louis grabbed a mushed marsh mellow and rubbed it in Zayn’s hair.

“NOO fucking way, Lou you sassy bitch” Zayn lunged at Louis and was tackling him on the ground “Woo go Lou, yeah boy go” Harry was being a great support crew. I was just sitting and laughing, “Go Zayn” I could not stop laughing at the marsh mellow that was planted in his hair.

Liam then grabbed Louis and Zayn by the collars, “Get over yourselves you hyperactive children” “Sorry dad” they both shrugged and Zayn took his seat next to me and began pulling the marsh mellow out of his hair and it had gotten stringy so I was trying to help him and keep him calm as he was swearing and cursing at Louis.

I really like hanging out with these boys. Who would know they were so fun and adorable everyone just kind of thinks of them as queers but they are actually so much fun! “Hey guys?” “Yeah Perrie” Zayn turned to me. “Actually this is a question for everyone” “yeah go ahead Perrie” Liam directed me. He was like there spokes person, “Could I hang out with you guys at lunch and that?” “Course” Zayn smiled “Yeah that’s fine with us Niall,Louis,Harry?” Liam looked at the boys “Yeah that’s all good with me as long as you don’t touch my food!” I smiled. “Course not” “Yeah all good with me and Lou” “Harry don’t talk for me, as long as you don’t touch my boyfriend” “haha that is fine I have Zayn here”

Zayn turned to me “Perrie Edwards will you go out with me?” I smiled “Took you long enough” I jumped into his arms and all the other boys just cheered and smiled. What a great day I love my new friends and my new boyfriend.