He Takes Me To Paradise..

Hey Everyone hope you are enjoying some Niam and Larry time that i have been writing because i have had some chat requests so here is some more! Hopefully 1 or 2 more chapters if i can be bothered! if you leave a comment maybe i will keep writing nah hah i will regardless but you know i would love if you could vote or comment! Anyway have a great day/morning/night! xxxx

Liam POV

We have just made it back to my place in where the boys will be staying tonight because we have to get up at the crack of dawn to go film One Thing. "I'm ordering Pizza is it the normal?" Everyone nodded so i got up and rang the Pizza company. "Thank you sir that will be delievered in around 20minutes." 

We all took our places to watch a movie, "I'm choosing" Harry yelled and got up and he placed love actually in the dvd player."We watched that a while back please nooooo" i groaned. He snapped "Liam we always watch Toy Story" he has a point there. I am on one of the couches with Niall and Zayn is sitting on the other obviously texting Perrie. "Zayn why don't you invite her over for the evening?" "Really are you sure that's alright Li?" "Yeah sure go for it" he smiled and texted even faster i felt sorry for him being the only one without a partner.

Harry and Lou have their eyes glued to the tv so everyone seems to be busy. I grab Niall's hand, "Shall we go do something else" he looked excited and we got up. "NO NO NO" "You are not going upstairs to do some sexual acts while we are all awake!" Harry and Louis both pulled us back down to the couch. "It's not like they don't" Niall and I both blushed and placed our eyes back to the tv screen.

Niall POV

The doorbell rang I jumped up, "FOOOOOD" i rushed open the door. "I will take that" "Nialler?" "Oh Perrie hi! Sorry i thought you were the pizza guy" she just laughed. "That was awkward" we both headed back down to the couch and she jumped on Zayns lap. They started making out all i could hear was kiss kiss smooch. "Shut UP" Harry and Louis were intent on watching the movie" 

I slowly moved closer to Liam, He looked at me questioning. I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer until i was looking straight into his eyes. He slowly tilted his head sideways and placed his lips on mine. When Liam and I kiss it never ends up just kiss and thats it. I deepend the kiss his lips were driving me crazy. His arms wrapped around my back and he was tugging at my shirt which i removed. "Liam what about the others?" "They are too pre occupied and it's dark" he was right it was dark.

I pulled his shirt off and started nibbling at his neck leaving marks his chest was soo sexy i loved rubbing my hands down his abbs until he grabbed my hand and stuck it down his pants. "Liam are you sure" i just left my hand there I decided to slide it down further and then the cover was blown because Liam let out a extremelly low groan. "LIAM,NIALL" Zayn rushed up to the lights I quickly pull my hand back out of his pants but it got caught on his jeans. "Shiiit" i was tugging trying to get my hand free. "Liam omg Niall" Perrie gasped. "I now see what you were talking about Zayn"

I growled at Zayn, "What have you been saying?" he laughed "Oh nothing" "Niam guys you need to tone it down before Niall came along i had never seen Liam kiss anyone let alone PDA and here we are watching a movie and Niall is giving Liam a hand job while we are all around" Harry spoke while everyone laughed. "It's not my fault i can't get my hands off him" Liam blushed. "Well right now you physically can't get your hand off him" Louis seemed content with his compliment while him and Harry hi fived.