Preparations..

Hi everyone, Another short chapter! Sorry... Oh well i just wanted to keep updating as tomorrow is full on and updating will be a challenge but enjoy this short chapter and hopefully maybe two more if I am lucky and have some good ideas! Lemme know if you have any ideas haha :D Kay well comment vote fan eat some icecream get brainfreeze then run around like an idiot... We all do that :D xx

Louis POV

Right now we are sitting in music, Had a very uneventful morning you know the normal the 5 of us walking to school but today we have a 2 period session of music in preparation for the performance tomorrow. “Alright boys are you all sorted for performing tomorrow?” we all nodded. We sat in our normal place going over I’m yours and wonder wall.

A/N Sorry guys I don’t mean to be skipping school and that I just really can’t be bothered writing a boring school day J.

We all finished school and started the walk home. We were all sweet until we went past zayn’s house and there was a blonde girl waiting on his doorstep. “Zayn who is that?” I asked “Well that would be the girl I apparently got with at the party but I don’t remember her at all!” we all just laughed. “How could you forget someone so pretty Zayn” “HEY” I gave Harry a gentle slap “I’m kidding Boo”

“I will text you lot later? Should we meet up for another practice at the park? Like 6.00?” “Yep I will sort the boys out” we all waved as he headed up to the blonde girl. “Cya Li and Niall” Harry and I carried on the walk back he grabbed my hand and we walked to his place silent. We headed up to his room and conked out on his couch and watched some tv.

Harry POV

I grabbed my secret stash of Lollies and shared them with Lou, “Shot Haz” we watched the X Factor, “Wouldn’t it be so awesome to be on that show Lou” “Omg yes but that would be like the most nerve wracking thing eva” we both laughed. “Performances tomorrow are you ready!” “Nope” he said popping the p.

“Well this is awkward” “that it is” we heard knocking on the door. We both got up and literally raced down the stairs. We got to the bottom “I want to open the door” I yelled at Louis a frown shown on my face. “Aww But I WANT TO OPEN THE DOOR” we were having a yelling match. “Louis,Harry boys I will open the door” Mum came over and opened the door “Hi Liam, Yeah now take them!” we smiled and headed out the door.

“what was that about we could all hear you screaming on the other side” “You lot are noisy” Niall just flashed us a smile and we saw Zayn and realised the girl was with him. “Hey Zayn who’s this?” She put out her hand “Perrie Edwards” She smiled “Nice to meet you Perrie” “Louis” You flew out his hand nearly hitting the poor girl. “Harry,lou Perrie is sitting in on our practice” “Cool” I smiled at the girl.

“Harry…..” Louis growled at me “What, Can’t I be nice?” “I know what you’re doing Mr Im so flirty and no one notices” Dammit he caught me. Louis strode off looking like a show off. “Lou, come here you sexy thing” he just laughed and ran off so I ran after him. “See you lot at the park” I yelled and was running down the streets on the tail of Louis.

We got through the park gates and I was still in chase, then before I knew it I was sliding along the grass on my ass and Louis was as well. We were both cracking up, “Shit that was funny” we were both just cracking up. “shut up harry I will piss” I just kept laughing. Liam,Niall,Zayn and Perrie walked over after seeing the whole shenanigans and they were just having a rofl.