Please Repeat That..

Phew that went fast! Finally what i have been building up too! hope you like the surprise as much i hope you do... :D Anyway Please comment,vote,fan even! I would sit here and blab on but it doesn't do any of us good so i just hope you read on and enjoy and leave me a comment! Thanks for reading if you are reading this your reads mean alot! Thanks Lovlies now go eat some cake, funny story i don't eat/like cake gasp i know! <3 Love you all and Enjoy xx

Harry POV

“Morning Haz” I woke up to Lou sitting on the end of my bed with bacon and eggs. “Wooah you didn’t burn the house down is my kitchen ok?” “Haz it’s fine you’re mum helped me” “Say what?” “You’re mum helped me cook breakfast” “So you went down there and my mum said let’s make Harry breakfast?” “No not really but something along those lines” I enjoyed my breakfast given to me by Lou feeding me. “I feel like a baby” “You are my baby” he winked at me.

I finished my breakfast and Lou and I got ready for school. “Be good today boys” we smiled and waved to mum as we raced out the door. “Morning Larry” Niall and Liam chorused “You practised that didn’t you?” “So what if we did” Niall spoke “If you did that’s weird” We all laughed and started walking. I walked next to Liam, “Wow Li I haven’t walked next to you in ages, you are always joined at the hip with Irish Leprechaun over there” “Hey” I felt a slap on the back of my head. Liam just laughed, “Yeah Harry it has been awhile” “Hey guys” we turned to zayn’s gate to see him and perrie walking out hand in hand. “Someone got busy last night” Louis squeeked. “We did not” Zayn grumped. “Zayn got some Pusssssayyy” I yelled and got laughs from everyone. “I did not get some pussy harry”

We all talked about our nights and headed into school. The bell rang so we had to head off to our separate classes “Bye Zaynie poof” “Bye Perrie Werrie” Louis and Niall yelled. “Hang On I would like to speak to all of you. Mrs Edwards you will see Zayn in class” “see ya boys good luck” she yelled we all looked very nervous as the principal seemed stricter than normal and lead him into his office. We reached the office which had Mr Allen our music teacher,Mrs Manfrey and two other men in suits in the office. Louis spoke “we are really sorry for whatever we did I sware we didn’t mean too” “you boys are not in trouble, but what have you done Louis Tomlinson?” “Nothing nothing I’m being honest” I got a whisper from Niall “Lou secretly hates being in trouble” Mr Calis spoke “Niall,Harry please be quiet”

Liam POV

 “now boys we have a big proposition for you so please listen carefully” there was a knock at the door and My mum,Harry’s mum and Zayn’s mum came in and two other ladies. “MUM!” Louis and Niall yelled and got up and hugged their mothers. “Ok so anyway we called you all here because we have something we would like you all to think about. I will hand over to Modest Management” The men came before us. “Hi there boys and mothers, We have handed out to young a contract which we would like you to sign if you would like to work with us. This contract is for combinding you boys into a band which will be One Direction but we would like to sign you with our label.

In signing this you will become a band in the future like The Wanted or the Beatles but of course a teenage version and we would like to work on albums, singles music videos and that kind of thing with you boys, We watched you’re performances of your own songs and that is the kind of things we are looking for in a band. Originality and Ideas to write your own songs and produce top quality music and we would feel honoured to have you sign with us.” We all looked at each other totally puzzled. “We will give you all some time to go out and talk about it but we will be here for the rest of the day so when you are ready with your decision we will be in this office” Mr Calis spoke “You may go out to the field and Louis and Niall catch up with your parents and introduce your host and their mother and have a talk amongst yourselves so you have the last 2 periods of school off.

We all headed out to the field with our mothers and sat down at the tables. Niall introduced me to his mum, “Mum I would love you to meet Liam and his mother” His mum shook my hand and smiled at me. I think this is a good time to tell our mums we are dating, I whispered to niall while our mums were talking “should we tell them about us?” “I think that is a great idea” he replied. “Mum” and Niall said to his mum “Mum” “Well because we have you both here we would like to announce something and hopefully we will have your support” “What is it boys?” Mum looked at me. “Niall and I are dating” both our mums looked shocked and they looked at each other and smiled. “I am so happy for you both” Mum hugged Niall and I. “I can just tell by the short time I have met you Liam that you make Niall happy and he is always talking about the things you do for him so I couldn’t be more happy for you” I received a hug from Niall’s mum.

Louis POV

I lead mum outside and as we walked she was talking to Anne. They shook hands and were having a great conversation. “Soo mum as you know this is Harry and Anne” “Hi Harry, I hope Lou isn’t being to full on” she smiled at him. “No it’s awesome I love having him around” I gave Harry a hug and whispered into his ear “That was so cute your charming my mum” “You’re mum is hot” “HARRY” he laughed “I’m kidding I’m kidding” Well mum seeing as you are here and you know everything about me “Harry and I are a couple” “really?” she gave Harry a massive hug. She looked at Anne and Anne laughed. “They told me yesterday” “I’m so proud of you Lou, Finally a boyfriend that makes you happy” “Hey he is my first boyfriend”

“I know but some of those other boys you used to flirt with were a tad dodgy” “MUM!” Harry just laughed. “I had no idea you were a flirt Boo” “Aww you two have nicknames too” our mums were cooing at us talk about embarrassing. We all got together with Zayn and his mum and discussed the contract. “I think this is truly an honour and you boys should definitely take it” My mum said Harry’s mum spoke “This is honestly your shot at becoming famous and I am fine with it” “Me too” Liam’s mum spoke.

All us boys had a group hug and thanked our mum’s for letting us do this. “Imagine if we get famous Boo” “I know right I can buy all the carrots I want” “You were thinking of carrots I was thinking a big mansion for us with a gym and swimming pool” “ooh I would like that, it would have to be next to the others” “Of course” we all headed back into mr Calis’s office. “Back so quick boys?” Liam spoke for us “Mr Calis,Mrs Manfrey,Mr Allen and representatives from Modest Management we would like to sign the contract to work with you” Everyone in the office was smiling and Mr Allen came up and talked to us. “Finally someone from my class who gets famous don’t forget about me right? You’re awesome music teacher” we laughed and Haz spoke “Course not we will mention you in our autobiography” we all joked around and met up with Perrie after school.

“Zayn you didn’t come to class!” he looked sheepish “I know I know but there is something we want to tell you but if you tell a soul we are dead meat at the moment. “We are signed with a music label” Niall let out. “Omg what does that mean?” She shrieked “we can get famous and be a top band named One Direction” “EEEEEEK my best friends will be famous” she gave us all a hug. “Zayn you better not dump me for some hot shot famous red carpet diva” “Oh I promise I won’t yet…” “Hey!” she slapped him and we walked home laughing and buzzing from the awesome news. “Harry Pinch me”