Your Giving Me A Heart Attack..

Another short chappie! Hey guys hahaha Well hope you like this one! Finally Paul is introduced woo Paul! Hope you have liked the 3rd update today.? Could be 2 and if i have it wrong sorry! Woo 19,000 reads you know what you guys are fucking amazing! (Pardon my french!) Can't believe it! I only get comments from the same people each time and they are amazing for being loyal commenters but you know if anyone else wants to comment go for it pretend that finish comment button or whatever is Louis ass.... We all want touch that haha <3 Love you all xxx

Niall POV

ON THE SET OF ONE THING, It's crazy we are having a blast we are all dressed up in tux's and Liam looks sharp like he is looking so sexy! All the other boys look great too, We have just been filming the ballon bouncers and cars mucking around on the hill i cannot believe how fun filming has been but i mean "I'm going to get you Bradford Bad Boy" Harry has lunged at Zayn and they are both scrapping on the ground. "Harry get off me NOO don't touch the hair"

"GET THE HAIR GO HARRY" i am eagering Harry on but there is a gathering crowd around. "If only that was Harry and I having a silly scrap" "Oh Lou it's alright it doesn't always have to be you guys scrapping" Lou looks grumpy. Liam has just wrapped his arm around my waist and i am smiling at him. "Look at that smile" he starts smiling until "Excuse me" one of our managers has taken place in standing between us. What the fuck? I reach over to grab Liams hand behind the guys back.

"Please Niall stop" he steps break forcing our hands to drop. "Are you not accepting of gays?" i angry argued with this man he would not let me stand next to Liam. I turned around to a stocky man. He walked up to me and shook my hand, "Paul Higgins nice to meet you" "Hi i'm Niall and you are what?" "Oh i apologise i am your new body guard" "Harry, Zayn get down here and introduce yourselves" Everyone introduced themselves to Paul and he was actually really cool and he assured us he doesn't have a problem with gay couples. SCORE!

Zayn POV

We are now working on the scene where I have to sing my part then we run onto the bus.... I am right now lying on the ground about to wet myself want to know why? I finished my line and Harry and Niall sucessfully ran onto the bus but SMACK. Louis ran into the side of the bus and fell straight back on his ass. "SHIT that hurt ouch" he is lying on the ground rubbing his head. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Harry begins cracking up and can't stop it's like an intense booming laugh and as he tripped going down the stairs and smaked onto the concrete "FUUUCK" 

Liam and I are literally standing with our legs crouched about to Piss my self i can't help but hold onto my crotch i am gonna pee "Dammit" Paul is in the front of the van cracking up too. This is awkward, "Omg stop laughing guys no joke i will pee" no one stopped laughing. "AAAAHHHH" i have no began running to the bush. Finally i took a pee but i couldn't help it. "You Nutters"