I Dare You..

Hey guys sorry i promise there is more coming! There will be some Perrie and Niam in the next 2 chapters so don't worry ! Hope you enjoy the little bit of sexiness! So please comment vote and fan i love you all xx

Liam POV

We all sat down and dug into our Pizzas and cleaned them up in super time. “Anyone want to carry on with truth or dare?” “Yep” We all took our positions back on the floor. “Ok I am going to ask Harry” “Harry truth or dare?” “Truth please Li” “Boring” Lou yelled. “ok Haz If you get up one day and see that you have turned into a girl, what will you do?” “Weird question but that’s simple I would have sex with Louis”

“Awkward…” Lou kissed Harry on the lips. “We could have normal sex Haz” they both winked. “Well that made it awkward good one Liam” Zayn said. “Alright I have one for Zayn Truth or Dare?” “Dare” “I dare you to make Perrie moan” “Harry that is soo grrr” he started on Perrie by kissing and he put his hands all over her rubbing and things at this stage Niall and I decide to look at each other and not watch and finally she lets out a small moan.

Harry POV       

I get up and grab us all the ice creams. We take our seats “Harry Truth or Dare?” “Me again dammit” “I dare you to get up on the table and give us a sexy dance. So I got up and did what he said looking like an idiot. “Woo yeah go big boy” Lou was winking at me. We all finished off our ice cream and decided to head to bed. “Night all” I grabbed Lou’s hand and headed into the spare room. Before I knew it I was being shoved up against the door and I felt Lou’s hands exploring all over my body.

“Finally I have been waiting for some alone time with you Haz” I pushed him back towards the bed not breaking this kiss. The feeling of his lips on mine drives me crazy, He ripped my shirt off and I did the same. He started kissing from my lips down to my stomach and started biting my Calvin Klein waistband. “Are you sure you want to do this Haz?” “Just get on with it.” He pulled my jeans off and my Calvin Kleins I instantly felt self-conscious.

“Oh Haz don’t be nervous. “ I tugged at his pants which he removed. He started palming my hard member and I buckled my hips into his and I was letting out little moans. “Oh Lou” he was smirking at me. He began slowly tugging and sending me crazy. He then took the tip in his mouth and I let out a gasp he began sucking while massaging my balls. He was crazily good at this but I guess that’s what you get having a boyfriend who has been gay for a while. I then tugged at his Calvin Kleins and pulled them off. I began pleasuring him the same as he did me. He was groaning and we both turned into a groaning mess.