Pool Party..

Hey guys! Amazing amazing amazing if i become slack its because we are in the mix of exams and I am just running out of steam to study and update so bare with me if I become slack I apologise in advance. You know I love you and I haven't forgotten about you but If I only get one update up a night Im sorry! I try to write two but the energy and ideas just gets to a minium! Anyway i love you all so just remember that! Please leave me a comment no one is apart from my amazing readers who always comment and know how much i love them xD Anyway you all enjoy your days nights mornings what ever you are up to! xxx

Harry POV

"Lets go LouBear" we both sprinted to the cubby holes and dumped our towels. "Oii you two please walking around the pools" some life guard shouted at us. "Boys my babies please no running we don't want injuries" I laughed how Perrie was like our mother but she was a cool mum. "Ok mummybear" she just laughed and headed off with Zayn. She had a nice blue bikini on. "I hope your not perving at Per Haz" "Of course not you in your sexy swimming shorts what more could I want?" 

"You could want my dick in you right here right now" I laughed. "Yeah totally you know in the middle of the pools" "HEY LARRY wait up" Niall and Liam were speed walking after us towards the slides. We picked the slide with two together so we could have a couples race to the bottom. I jumped in front of Louis who straddled me from the back and the same with Liam and Niall we are waiting for the green light. "Are you ready for this Haz lets show em up" "WOOO GO LARRY my boys" we heard Perrie yelling from the pool on the left below.

Lou and I fist pumped. "Looks like it's just you and I Nialler" "Aww ittle bittle Liam wants a fan club" Louis pouted at him. "Go Niam" Zayn yelled from below."How dear you betray our children" Perrie screetched from below i heard a slap and saw Zayn going red. "Goo mummy you show em who's boss" i attempted to wink not that she would see and then i was shoved by Lou who started screaming. "PUsh off Haz hurry up we are loosing" "CARROT SASS MASTER GOOOOO" he was yelling in my ear deafning me but we are not loosing to Niam.

"Go Larry Go Go Larry Go" Perrie was chanting and we realised a few people recognised us... "Shit..." "Go Larry Woo" Cheers were going off everywhere we gained speed and went flying off the end of the slide I got up and shook my hair. "Boo did we win?" before he answered his lips crashed to mine. "what was that for?" he laughed "Winning" I squeezed his ass.

Liam POV

"Dammit sorry Nialler" "Hey babe don't worry" he crashed his lips to mine. "Who is the cuter couple making out everyone?" We heard cheers of Larry and a few of Niam. "I reckon it's Larry anyone else scream Larry" the crowd erupted for Larry and both couples pulled back blushing. "What is going on here?" the lifeguard was obviously wondering why nearly every pool customer was crowding around the slides cheering.

"ONE DIRECTION" girls screamed. A few girls wanted photo's with us so they got photo's of us without shirts lucky girls they are going to be all over twitter dammit. Niall tried to cover his tummy. "Nialler don't be self concious" I kissed his ear. "Aww baby Larry you won" Perrie was fussing over the two boys. "Well Aww you guys lost" Zayn gave us a fist pump. "Solid Losers" we all laughed. "How are you ditching our kids for Niam" Perrie was having a pretend tanty.

"Your kids* not mine they make out to much" "Yeah but at least they don't palm each other in public" Niall and i both went bright red. "PERRIE" we screamed but she just laughed. A few of the crowd stayed to have a fan girl or guy as they call it but everyone else seemed to get over the drama and head back to the pools. We took a few more photo's, Perrie was in a few and she was having a fan girl because people were calling her pretty. Finally Zayn kissed her which we were all waiting for because all the couples had kissed but them they started getting heavy so that was our cue to find the next slide. "Lets go boys" We headed off with larry to find the next adventure.