Couples, Chaos and Carrots..

P.S Before I forget to tell you all I had major help in the last chapters from NiallToMyLiam thanks dear! I forgot to dedicate because wattpad was having a tantrum! HELLO EVERYONE! I hope you have/having a great day or night you know well I should probably get on with my life! Haha hope you enjoy the update! <3 Love you all very much so you know leave a comment,vote or if you feel like fanning feel free! Leaving a comment may just get an update faster! I cannot be bothered writing I could cook dinner or something it’s a weekend but if you make me smile with  your comment I will get writing! :D xxx

Harry POV

I am so tired I am not lying I feel like all energy has left my body. Tomorrow we have a day off before we hit the studio next week to record the album. I actually miss school a tad chilling with mates but getting to spend every day singing and chilling with my mates is actually like icing on the cake. Falling asleep every night with boo in my arms is like hard to explain but the best feeling in the world.

“Get in the bed Boo” he jumped in making the whole bed wobble “EARTHQUAKE” he yelled. “FREAK” he just laughed. He backed up so he was in my arms, “HazzaBear?” “Yes Boo” “I love you” “it rhymes” “Harry I love you, even though you smell like poo, you call me boo, which is really coo” I laughed “You realised cool didn’t rhyme didn’t you” he just laughed. “It could have worked if only it was like cooool or something bringing out the o’s” “You are so cute” I whispered and he got the shivers. “Even though I am a mute” “Boo seriously” he just laughed so I started playing with his hair, I love being the big spoon. “Hazza” “Yes Boo please no rhyming” “Dammit” he chuckled “No I just wanted to say, I wanna suck your big hairy carrot” “Tomorrow?” “Deal” he smiled and kissed my cheek as we snuggled down into bed. 

Niall POV

“Liam come to bed you can sort it tomorrow” “Babe the room is a mess” I got up and raced over to him and pinned him to the wall. “Can I make you reconsider?” I placed my lips down hard on his. “But Niall” he broke the kiss and had a humph to himself. “But there is so many other things we could do” I groaned. “But I guess if you don’t want to then you get back to what you were doing” I headed back to bed leaving him in the dust.

I was about to get into bed when I was automatically pushed up against the wall. “Changed our mind have we?” he just smiled and he placed his lips on mine. I was expecting a rough kiss but it was a gentle peck and he began walking off. “Pfft is that it” he smirked and walked to his side of the bed. I jumped on the bed attempted to roll and gracefully get off the other side but no I rolled then off the side of the bed thumped on the other side and tripped Liam over so he landed on me. “Is this how you plan to get action tonight Nialler? By tripping me up” he just laughed. “That ruined the sexy moment I’m sorry Li, I am such a fail”

“You are not” he re connected his lips to mine where they belonged and his hands were exploring my back and hair as I did the same. He started tugging at my shirt which I happily removed. He started kissing and nibbling at my neck leaving bites. “Now Niall please don’t remove your shirt in front of the boys tomorrow… we don’t need another repeat of last time” I laughed. I removed his shirt and began leaving kisses down his abs and I started tugging at his pants, which he removed. He didn’t take his time to remove mine and he started palming me. “Liam” he smiled.

“Moan for me leprechaun” I laughed. He started rubbing massaging and I buckled my hips into him. “liam” I groaned. “I’m gonna” before either of us knew it I came all over the floor and Liam. “Sorry” I looked sheepish. “Don’t be that was sexy” I worked my way up and down Liam the way he groaned and just enjoyed it was soo sexy just watching him. “Niall” “I got this one” he came into my mouth which I swallowed.

Liam POV

This night was sexy and so perfect I am thinking of taking Niall on a date tomorrow as a treat. “Lets get some sleep Ni I have a big day planned tomorrow” he smiled and we put on our boxers. I pulled him into me and started singing one thing in his ear.

I've tried playing it cool 
Niall when I'm looking at you 
I can never be brave 
Cause you make my heart race.

I never finished as I fell asleep hoping tomorrow is a great day and we both enjoy our time alone together.