Remembering The Forgotten..

Hello! Another Chapter Today! Woohoo I think its 4 or 5 now? I am doing my best! <3 Hope you are enjoying it! Yay they finally went on their first dates but what has Zayn not remembered......? Loving writing this story! Loads of fun but I am running out of things for the boys to do in the lead up to the performance in front of the class! SOOOOOO Anyway I think I will go now please leave me a comment or something! Vote fan whatever :) xx

Zayn POV

Well awkward how I am home alone well except for my parents and my brothers and sisters but I mean like Harry has Lou and Liam has Niall so it’s kinda awkward when I am home alone. I open up y phone to text one of the boys, I then see a text from a random number.

From: +642132346829

Hey Babes xo

To: +642132346829

Who’s this?

From: +642132346829

It’s Perrie?

Change contact name to Perrie…

To Perrie:

How do you have my number?

From Perrie:

We got together at the party? :D

To Perrie:

Did we, OMG sorry I don’t remember a thing.

From Perrie:

That’s alright, I go to your school x

To Perrie:

Omg Perrie, Hi! Sorry what did we do at the party?

From Perrie:

You really don’t remember….? We hooked up and I gave you a hand job?

To Perrie:

Oh Shit..!

Omg I got with a girl at the party I mean good on me but that’s Perrie… She is in our year but she is like really white not to be racist or anything she is really pretty though with her long blonde hair, I can’t believe I don’t remember but good on me for getting out there I guess. I will be seeing her tomorrow :L Mentally dreading that one. I decided to head to bed and hope the best for tomorrow.

Liam POV

Well Niall has just got off the phone to his mother I can hear him from my room. If only my parents weren’t here we could cuddle like we did on the weekend. I start to fall asleep when I hear my door open and I see Niall slip in. “Sorry Li I didn’t realise you were asleep, I will see you later” “No come here” He sneaked in bed.

I pulled him in for a cuddle, “I was just thinking I miss our cuddle time” He smiled. “I missed you keeping me warm and safe in those big arms of yours” I smiled this boy is honestly the heart of me. I had an urge to kiss his lips in which I did and he kissed me back and he deepened the kiss and his tongue begged for access but I felt like teasing. Niall pulled back “HEY no teasing” I wasn’t letting him in so he squeezed my ass, in which he then sneaked his tongue into my mouth. Dammit, We both pulled back “Night nialler” “Night Leeyum”

Harry POV

We got out of the showers, “Snuggle tonight Lou?” “What about your mum and Gemma?” “Come in late?” “Alright can’t wait” He walked out of my room so I got into bed and put my music on and texted Lou off my iphone.

To BooBear <3 <3 :

Hey Sexy Thang.. xxx

From BooBear <3 <3 :

Hey Bad Boy xxx

To BooBear <3 <3 :

You In Bed? Xxx

From BooBear <3 <3 :

Yes I am Styles are You? Xxx

To BooBear <3 <3 :

Yes Just waiting on your arrival ;D xxx

From BooBear <3 <3 :

Will Be There Soon :D xxxx <3

The clock ticked 11 and I heard mum and Gemma get in bed. I heard my door open and Lou sneaked in “Finally!” he smiled and crawled in beside me. “ I wasn’t going without my Harry cuddles” I smiled and he got in close next to me. “Night Boo” “Night Haz” We both drifted off to sleep.