Living It Up..

Hi Yall another chapter! :D Hooray probs not a great one but I did my best though! Anyway hope you are all having a great day/night/morning you know whatever it is! It's night over here so hopefully more updates tonight thanks Lovlies Comment Vote fan whatever! <3 xx

Niall POV

The shower…. Phew Wee talk about sexy time. I was pretty self-conscious but then Liam just you know made me side tracked. He is sooooooooooooooo sexy with his toned chest and his slight tan and it sends shivers down my spine knowing that’s all mine. “I just feel stupid because I don’t know what to do around Liam to you know not excite him but you know make him satisfied. I feel like we need some action in our relationship but I don’t know how. I think it’s time to ask Lou, Man I’m hungry and I just consumed 3 burgers and I am digging into the fries and have my brownie all lined up.

I couldn’t believe today winning that was just the most proud moment of my life next to my best friends on that stage, and Liam just looked so happy. “Nialler you ok?” I was broken out of thought by Liam pulling me in from behind. “Yeah I’m sorry just lost in thought” “I hope it wasn’t bad things leprechaun” “No course it wasn’t Li” I gave him a quick peck on the check and relaxed into his arms and he started feeding me my fries. I just had this feeling to do this  so here goes he put the fry into my mouth.

I grabbed the fry but got his fingers too and gently sucked down them. I heard this slight moan into my neck, Oooooooooh Liam likes that. “Niall no, stop no here stop you’re sexual acts” I just smiled, then I started to laugh as I felt a certain something on my back. “Shit” liam moved backwards obviously hiding it. “get back here” “ahh no its alright I am fine over here” I moved over to him and faced him cross legged on the bed. I pulled him over to me, “Don’t be afraid Liam I think it’s downright sexy” He just laughed. “What are you two doing?”

“Noooooothing” I said and looked at them. “Nothing my ass” Harry winked. “Come on Boo shower time” Louis got up bouncing around. “Yaaaay sexy shower time with Hazzabear” “We don’t want to know guys” zayn croaked.

Louis POV

“Sexy shower time with Hazzabear” I love my time with Haz. We both headed into the shower and locked the door I was just starting to get undressed and my shirt was on the floor and I looked up to Harry biting his lip looking extremely gorgeous and then he pounced on me pushing me back against the wall. His lips immediately attached to mine it was startling how quick he was his tongue asked or more like begged for entrance which I allowed my fingers were wrapped in his curls and he had me up against the wall and this was a very steamy scene may I add.

We just stood there making out for 5 minutes and I could not have been more pleasantly surprised by a taking control Harry. He pulled back and was breathing heavily, “WOW” he turned the shower on and started getting undressed. I looked up and as he was getting into the shower his lovely plump perfectly coloured ass was just begging to be slapped so that’s what I did. “Boo” he growled in this sexy husky manly gorgeous growl. I finished undressing and got in the shower, “I love my Haz shower time” I worked to rub the soap on his back and tummy and he was truly enjoying it he kept biting his lip which really turns me on. He did the same to me, I let out a little moan when he was rubbing it on my bag in which he giggled and I blushed. Shit that was not supposed to come out grr daym.

He put the soap back and faced me my turn…. I pushed him up against the glass window and began nibbling kissing sucking away at his neck leaving marks. “Boo if anyone see’s these im skrewed, but I don’t care” I carried on and then worked my way back to his lips teasing him. He hand a hand rested on my ass squeezing occasionally he really does know how to drive me utterly crazy. I pushed harder so my body was right up against his and I could feel his member on my leg. I didn’t care and he obviously didn’t. We carried on kissing for another few minutes till we both got out and got dressed again sneaking glimpses at each other.