Thank God It's Friday..

Hey guys! sorry another average chapter sorry about the whole weird class act but I felt like I should write about the school side for once and couldn't really think of anything to write about so I attempted to do my best but I know it's not great! :/ oh well enjoy anyway xxx

Zayn POV

We all got into our uniforms and headed out the door of Harry’s house. “Thanks for having us Anne” “You’re welcome boys come anytime” We all headed to school singing I’m Yours, Since we became One Direction none of us have stopped singing. We headed in the doors before Mrs Manfrey called us into her office. “Hi boys, hope your hosts are treating you well?” “Of course” Niall and Lou were smiling.

“Anyway I am not here to talk about that, The principal would like to see you all in his office” Harry looked nervous, “Are we in trouble” “No of course not” we all headed out the door and into Mr Calis’s office. “Boys please take a seat” we all squashed onto the couch. “I firstly would like to recognise you for your amazing performance yesterday, It really was delightful” Liam was our spokesperson.

“I would like to personally if you would represent our school in the interschools music competition?” we all cheered. “We would be honoured” “Well the competition is on Monday so if it is alright with you we will be taking you there and spending Monday at the competition and will be back probably Tuesday morning. “I have called your parents to inform them and they all agreed that would be suitable” “Cool thank you very much for this opportunity” “You are very welcome I will see you boys at 8 on Monday to head out in the van?” “Yes sir, thank you”

We all headed out of the office. “Woohoo the sass master is ready to pull out a stunner performance” We all had a group hug. We had to head our separate ways because I had Maths with Perrie, but the other 4 boys headed to English.

Liam POV

“This is soo exciting I can’t wait” “Me neither, should we stay over at someone’s house and practise this weekend?” Harry asked. “we could always stay at mine my parents actually were talking about staying out for the weekend so that may work?” “Cool sounds good” “Hey guys, Sorry liam for this but do you think we could write a song? Liam sang me a verse to a song he thought of so we could perform that as well as the other two songs or whatever?” “Woohoo sounds great!” Harry was jumping up and down. “I didn’t sing to you” “Liam don’t deny It I wasn’t asleep”

“Pffft fine maybe we can write a song” We headed into another lesson of boring English. We are now sitting through another session of boring History until. “Louis Tomlinson who is the president of America at this current time?” “well miss that would be me” “Louis don’t be smart with me” “I am being smart with you” “Louis I will have to kick you out” “Kick me that would be child abuse” “LOUIS” she was literally screaming at him. “Louis calm it down buddy” I cautioned him. “She has a bad temper” “So do I” he just smirked, he’s in shit now. “I am going to get Mrs Manfrey”

Louis POV

I don’t know what has gotten into me but I feel like doing it so I will. She left the room so I headed up to the board and decided to draw a moose because she reminds me of one and I started drawing a scene of her bossing around animals. “Louis Fucking Tomlinson get to your seat” she was pretty made now. Mrs Manfrey came in and saw my drawing and laughed. “Mrs Smith get into my office now” she winked at me and lead the angry teacher out the room. In my bag I had a few things I used to use at my old school so I whipped out my woopie cushion which Niall just started laughing at me also my fake blood also known as a food colouring and flour mix sounds weird but it works a treat. Mrs Smith came back in and sat down and I pushed down hard on the woopie cushion.

“Who was that” she screamed at us. “Louis Tomlinson” “Miss you can’t just pick on me because I can be occasionally naughty its not me.” She got back to work, “You know what Miss I will show you how that hurt me. I smashed my head on the table and opened the jar of fake blood and let it drip onto the floor. “Miss my head” I sounded distressed and I looked over to Niall and Harry trying not to crack up. “Don’t tell mrs manfrey I did this” she was freaking out and pacing the classroom quick I will go get the nurse. “Ok everyone follow me lets head out of the classroom I will leave a trail of blood ready 3,2,1 we all ran out of the classroom and headed to lunch early. “Louis that wasn’t funny you could get in so much trouble” “Dad it doesn’t matter it was only a joke”

We all laughed and grabbed a table and dug into our lunch then Zayn and Perrie approached holding hands. “Hey guys” she smiled “Hey Per” we all sat and gossed over lunch and we told Perrie about representing the school and she was rapt. we got approached by some of the boys in the class. “Shot for getting us outta there Louis” I just smiled to all of them. “Mates she deserved it” We all headed to last class just waiting to get out those doors at 3.30.