Holmes Chapel...

Harry POV

We headed to the front office “catcha at break Zayn?” “normal place?” I nodded. We lead the boys to Mrs Manfreys office we knocked on the door and a few of the other hosts walked out “Hey Harry” Austin and Evan called out to me on the way past with their exchanges. Louis and Niall greeted the two boys with them. Come in Harry and Liam, “Morning boys, take a seat” “Louis Tomlinson how was your night at Harrys?” “Very good thank you Mrs Manfrey” “Was he a good host?” “Yes he was he even made me breakfast” “Oh Harry how lovely. So Louis you are happy to stay with Harry for these 6 months?” “Of Course I am very excited” He gave me a hi five. I like this kid, “Niall how was Liams?” “It was very cool Liam made me breakfast as well and I settled in well” “So you are happy to stay at liams” “Yes Miss” “Good well sounds like you have been great hosts Liam,Harry. Ok so Louis and Niall I will need you to fill out your subjects for these terms here.

I will be back, I just have to go check on some boys so just stay here and finish those. “Hazza what subjects do you think I should take?” “Well Lou it Is up to you but if it is any help I take; Music,English,Chemistry,History and Statistics which is the same as Liam” Niall looked over towards me and then Liam “Do you mind if I take the same?” we both shook our heads and Liam spoke “Of course not Ni, it would be cool to have you in our classes” “Harry do you mind if I take that same?” I shook my head “Of course not Lou! I would love to have you in my class away from Liam who is always making sure I am on task.” We all laughed. “Alright Boys are you finished with your subjects?” “yes Miss” Louis and Niall both spoke.

“Wow you can’t get enough of each other all in the same classes now please don’t cause trouble you lot you shouldn’t do with liam in the group but please just keep it to a minim. “Thank you” we all got up and left now to second period which was English with Zayn. We all headed to class early so grabbed the table at the back with five seats so we all fitted perfectly. Zayn strolled in “Boys what’s this we can finally fit in a 5 table and don’t have to have the freaks joining us” we all smiled. “Harry” I turned around to see Hannah walking in with her mates. I got up “Hey gorgeous” I gave her a quick peck. “Which one is Louis?” Louis waved “Hey Hannah right?” “Yeah” she smiled at him but I could see that Louis seemed to have a fake smile. What is up with him. I gave Hannah another peck “I will catch up with you later?” “Ok babe” she wandered off. Liam spoke “Harry PDA (Public Displays of Affection) To a minim please!”

Louis POV

Well I am excited to be in the same classes as Harry, except hopefully I can keep myself in a reasonable state. Then she came along, she was really pretty and she suited Harry but I mean I haven’t known him long enough or anything but I feel like he is my Haz you know. No you don’t know even I don’t know what I am saying. She was extremely nice but I don’t know something just broke inside of I put on a fake smile hopefully no one notices until Niall’s hand grabs mine and he mouths to me “It’s alright Lou” I try to smile.

At the moment we have English not really my best subject but I am seated between Niall and Zayn. The teacher called Kevin,Matthew,Blake,Niall and I up just to introduce ourselves which we all did and then headed back to our seats. We all got into the work straight away which we are working on a piece of formal writing which has to be in a newspaper format so hopefully Harry can help me with it. English finished and we all headed to break, then onto Statistics and then Music. We met up with Zayn again as he doesn’t take statistics.

The teacher seemed like quite a nice funny guy actually “Alrighty Boys, Let’s bring it in. Now I will let you in on our assessment early so you can start thinking about it. You need to get into groups of 4-6 and choose 2 songs to perform to the class. You have about 2 weeks to work on it but you may have to use time outside of class to work on it. The best voted act will be performing to the school in the assembly in 3 weeks’ time so I hope you will all be ready so off you go. I am well and definitely stuck in this classroom being paid as a teacher so I am here to help”

Sounds like a cool project. Harry spoke “Hey guys do you want to be a 5?” we all kind of “yeahed and great idea” at the same time. Alright so firstly do you all want to stay at mine this weekend we can work on it? So two pieces Liam you are full of ideas?” “Well To be honest I am not sure on this one? Zayn?” “Nah sorry bro I got none” Niall spoke “Well I don’t know but how about I’m yours by Jason Mraz?” “Woohoo Go Nialler” Liam spoke “Great Idea Niall it’s perfect” “So can anyone play the guitar well enough” Niall spoke again “I have had lessons for 2 years?” “Awesome would you be comfortable strumming along to it? I know Louis and I can both kind of play as he told me but if you have lessons that’s even better!”

Zayn POV

I am actually really excited these two boys Louis and Niall are really cool! They are contributing and everything its really awesome  how they just come along and fit right in. “Ok so who has a guitar?” Harry puts his hand up “We can easily use mine” “Cool so everyone thinks that we only need a guitar?” everyone nods “ok so If tonight I get the song lyrics can you Liam and Niall get the Chords and Harry you just bring your guitar?” “Wow Zayn I so did not know you had an organising leader kind of side huh?” Louis exclaims “Yeah well It’s true everyone knows I can take control when I want to and when it is music I seem to lead harry and Liam” we all laugh.

The bell rings so we head out to lunch and grab pizza from the cafeteria and sit at our table. Hannah comes to join us and a few of the other exchanges I think its Kevin and Blake came and sat with us with Hosts Harvey and Ollie. “Harv,Oll Vas happenin boys?” they laughed “Oh zayn still the Bradford bad boy?” “Obviously Harvey” Ollie replied. We all ate lunch while Hannah and Harry were small talking and looking cosy but there was something weird going on Niall was keeping Louis occupied and Louis looked upset? Woo this isn’t happening I will grab them for a talk now. “Louis and Niall can I quickly grab you? They both nod and get up “I will fill you in later Li but something is up keep Harry here” he nods.