Let's Get This Thing Going..

Hey guys! I wrote this early early this morning because i cannot upload until tomorrow so I thought i would be amazayn and get up so I had one upload today! Sorry in advance for no uploads tonight! <3 But thanks so much for reading and hopefully you enjoy this brief chapter but I thought it was better than no upload! Thanks please comment vote or fan! xxx

Harry POV

We headed out the back; I cannot believe we have our own changing room that’s awesome. I love having one so it can be as messy as I want but I love changing with Boo, because then I can turn around at view his ass. Now all I see is my own reflection, We are now positioned in front of all kinds of backgrounds with a couch placed in the middle. We are asked to all sit on the couch to take photos.

Stuff that, they all sit down and I jump over the back landing right in everyone’s laps. “Harry” Liam growled “Please be sensible” “Stuff that” I gave Lou a hi five and we started pulling crazy facials into the camera. “Harry,Louis please we need to get this done” We finally decided to be sensible and they took some awesome photo’s and then we all let loose, Louis ran around screaming about carrots Niall sat on the ground calling on food. Zayn stood their fixing his hair, Liam was trying to re organise everyone and I started flirting looking at the camera.

“harry Styles what did we say about not winking into the camera” “Dammit sorry” we all headed back into the changing room to get out of the suits we had on. I started getting undressed when my door opened, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. “Boo” he smiled and kissed my neck. “I miss changing with you Haz” “Me too” we both got undressed and then I pushed Lou up against the wall and attached my lips to his. It’s been all morning which is too long. He hit the wall with a thud and he let out a laugh. I re attached my lips to his and he moved with me quickening the pace so the kiss was rougher. “I missed your lips on mine” he grabbed my hand lets go drop off my clothes and head to the offices.

Niall POV

We finished the photo shoot and I am starving but thank god they know me too well and have a few packets of chips on the dresser. SCORE, I yelled and then heard my door opening. “Hey Li” he smiled “May I come in?” “Sure you can” he walked in and over to me and put our noses together. “I’m sorry, I missed you” He looked right into my eyes and smiled and I just couldn’t hold myself back.

I moved slightly and gently placed my lips on his, he placed his hands on my hip and the other in my hair and I did the same. We were both happily kissing just passionately not rough. “Guys come on” Zayn pulled us apart. “No Zayn” I started growling. “we have been waiting for you guys for 5 minutes” we both laughed “Shit” I grabbed his hand as we headed in towards the offices, This feels so right.