We Welcome To You One Direction..

Hey guys apologise it's a short chapter i just have to go hang out some washing and that kind of thing and the next chapter will be up asap! <3 I apologise if they are crappy updates I got my braces tightened and added brackets on the back teeth done yesterday and blah blah and pain is like nothing i have experienced it feels like i have a steel mouth anyway you don't care so this rant was pointless! Hahaha Anyway please enjoy this chapter i loved writing The NIAM at the end <3 Awww i know i feel in love with it haha anyway enjoy please leave a comment,vote or fan you know it makes my day love reading the comments! Dedication to BiggestNiallanator69 because of your comments that make me :) <3 Love you all xx

Louis POV

Right now we are heading back towards school and Harry is asleep on my lap and I am stroking his lovely curls that I would die for. I shook him “Haz we are here” “Boys you can leave your bags in the car and grab them after the assembly to take home if you wish?” “Yeah cool thanks very much for taking us Mr Calis” Liam said on behalf “You are so welcome you boys were a pleasure now let’s head into assembly. We are all standing behind the curtains, “Hello girls and boys hope you had a great weekend and also Monday well firstly I would like to welcome to the stage One Direction” There was screaming and cheering so loud I had to block my ears.

“Take a seat boys” We all sat down in the same order from the competition. “Well I would like to announce yesterday these boys competed at the inter schools musical competition with 34 teams competing from different schools, they performed their own songs they wrote but sadly Zayn Malik had lost his voice so our exchange and welcomed family Niall Horan sang his parts. They sang What Makes you Beautiful and also One Thing and came home with amazing results firstly they won the award for creativity and originality and they also Won Interschools musical group of the year” the crowd went wild. We looked down to Perrie jumping up and down, we all beamed at her.

Liam POV

Assembly finished without a hitch and as we left the assembly we had many people come and congratulate us including teachers. We started to head home with Perrie. “Guys congratulations that is honestly awesome” She was linked to Zayn and they were smiling away at each other looking extremely cutely. I am planning to have a relaxing night with Niall. Night Lou,Night Everyone I grabbed Niall’s hand and lead him through the door. I told him to get into his PJ’s and meet in my room. I made up some chicken salads and grabbed strawberries and ice creams and headed up the stairs.

I headed up to Niall stretched out on the beanbags “Din Din” we both dug into dinner. “Jesus Niall Slow down” “But I’m hungry” “you can’t use that as you’re excuse Niall you’re always hungry” “Uhh I know, It’s cause I’m a leprechaun they are always hungry” “Riiiight leprechauns are tiny and skiny and you’re like tall and” he butted in “Liam PAYNE don’t you dare say I’m fat” he turned away from me huffing. “I was actually going to say tall and somehow not fat” “Whatever no Niall snuggles or kisses tonight” “But Niiiiiiiaaaaaallllll what if I want snuggles with Niall”

“You can’t have em, you bully” I reached over and pulled him back into my lap so he was looking up at me but awkwardly positioned on his bean bag and then mine. “I see your nose hairs” “Niall not while we are eating” He started reaching up. “What the hell! You can’t put your finger up my nose” He just started giggling or more like an irish chuckle. “You are soo cute little leprechaun” “I know” I poked my tongue out and he did too but before I realised he grabbed my tongue and was pulling it “Ah nal leve ma tonge olone” I wasn’t coming out right as he had hold of my tongue. He just kept laughing, “What is all this noise” mum opened the door to see Niall on my lap holding my tongue I just attempted to turn around and smile. “In a pickle there Libaby” “Mum I am not a little boy” “You gettem Niall” she winked at him.

“muuuuuum” still failing at getting words out she just laughed and shut the door. I then bit down on his fingers, “Leeeyum that was ouchies” “Oh sorry Niall that was harsh come here I will kiss it better” I kissed his fingers and he seemed satisfied and I pulled his head to mine and pushed our noses together so I was staring into his eyes. It was an intermit moment until when he was relaxing I yelled “BOOO” he lurched backwards and fell off the back of the bean bag leaving me in a fit of hysterics. “hahaha I got you good”