We Work Hard For The Money..

YO! Hey everyone here is the chapter I promised for tonight! i am really sorry i have been slack as I explain i was at champs! But I still love you and haven't forgot! If i get slack im sorry we are in the mix of Cambridge Exams and i am studying hard! Your comments make me more keen to write but you know i only get the occasional one from a few people apart from my amazing readers that comment each time! I have to give you guys a special mention... I love you all so please leave a comment vote or fan? :) xxxx

Harry POV

We took a ticky tour to Nando's because of Niall's undenying love for it, Not that I really felt like anything on the menu but Niall sorted that by eating not only mine but everyone elses share of food! "Alright get your asses into the car" we all jumped in with Louis and I in the middle seats for once. Zayn and Perrie in the front with Zayn driving and Liam and Niall in the back, I really don't want to know what they are getting up too.

We had the music up popping along to the tunes until "We give you boyband hotties One Direction's new song Gotta Be You the video has just been released to youtube so go on and watch here is Gotta Be You" It started playing as we all smiled not believing we were listening to our own song on the radio it's crazy.

Liam POV

Look at little Niall pouting  he wants to sit in the back with me but I think that is generally screaming Sex in a car but who cares. "Stop the car" just as I was about to take Niall to paradise. "Fucking bad time Harry" Niall growled but Harry had already began decent down the road. "Haz get back here" "Boo Pussy tat" they were yelling as they ran down the road like idiots. "Children Larry get back here please no running on the footpath we don't want grazed knees" "Louis Harry get back here" That caused the exit of Perrie.

"You two if I leave I don't want to come back to Niall giving birth alright" He jumped out. "Sweet" before anyone could blink I attached my lips to Nialls he lurched at me with hunger and lust before his tongue asked or more like begged for entrance which i happily granted as his tongue began exploring every inch of my mouth. He let out a slight moan on my lips making me smirk but I wasn't pulling back now or ever.

Perrie POV

"Louis Harry please slow down" I am right now currently taking chase after my child found a cat to go chasing the cat down the street and my other boy Louis is on the chase but I don't want any injuries. "Perrie why don't you leave them they will just be hooking up when you get to them" "I know you don't understand but they are our children" "Our children my ass" Zayn really doesn't like our kids but thats his problem I can happily be a single mum.

Louis POV

Finally I was gaining on Harry. "Haz please" "NO BOO" He carried on sprinting until he keeled over beside a tree. "Bloody stitch" i just laughed. "Gottcha" I yelled triumphantly as i grabbed Harry around the waist, and said "Haz lets climb the tree" as I pulled myself up and jumped onto the lowest branch and the swung up soon i was nearing the top and the branches were getting flimsier and I decided not to go any higher,"Hazza hurry up, why are you just standing there looking at me?" "PUSSY TAT" he screeched like a girl and began to climb the tree as fast as possible. "I have a nice view of you from up here Haz" "Well i can see up your nose from here" Shit that was awkward I covered my nose. "You don't have any bogeys don't worry" he winked at me the cheeky git.