Getting Seedy..

Hey all I felt bad because we had no Zayn pov in the last chapter so here Is a really quick update on what Zayn has been doing on his Monday…. I felt bad so yeah here it is hope you enjoyed the last chapters yuss 4 or 5 updates you love me right haha I know so you could always leave me an amazing comment to say how much you love me right? Or vote or fan yeah that’s a good plan so off you go! Wait read the chapter first! <3 xxx

Zayn POV

All the boys went out so I just decided to get up and wander down because everyone was out at work or school. I grabbed a bowl of fruit salad and yogurt and plomped down on the couch. This was going to be one long boring day so I turned the tv on to see some ask the doctor programme I mean seriously could it not get any more boring.

I heard a knock on the door, who would that be? I got up and opened the door, “BABE” Perrie jumped into a hug. “Per what are you doing here?” I told mum I was sick today and she told me to stay home so she headed off to work leaving me home alone so I came here. “You did this to spend a day with me?” “Of course I don’t want you to forget about me when you become some famous hot shot so I need to get my ins before that happens”

She winked at me, “Your amazing” she giggled “I know right” I invited her in. We both snuggled down on the couch and decided to watch a movie so we watched Date night, which was good for a laugh. I got up and made us some toasted sandwiches. “Here you go Per” “Thanks hon” I loved finally spending a day with her chilling at home I would have taken her on a date but we both just didn’t really feel like it”

I got the phone call from management about the release of One Thing and Per was bouncing up really excited so I dropped all the boys a congrats text. It’s a bit sad we can’t share the excitement together but there is many songs and albums to come. I turned back around to feel lips crashing against mine, fireworks again this happens every time Perrie and I kiss I mean seriously it’s like a couples first kiss every time.

My fingers explored her hair and her tongue explored my mouth I was enjoying her lips finally being able to move with mine without some cheeky gay couple interrupting us. I smiled into the kiss it was passionate and sweet at the same time. Perrie pulled back “I hope I get to be the godmother of Larry’s children” I laughed “Where did you get that from” she smirked “I don’t know but I can’t wait for there children I hope they have been using protection I don’t want to be a godmother yet” she laughed. “You know they can’t get pregnant right?” “But what if lou is a girl in disguise he always acts like one” she winked and we both had  our little crack up on the couch.