Lets Play The Waiting Game..

Woo another Update well no my first one today but it's a long one! Soo yay and I really really like this chapter! <3 Hope you have all crossed a bridge with a pogo stick! :D Anywho i really do hope you like this chapter i worked ubber hard on it! It was a great chapter to write yeah like any of you care about that hahah! Anyway enjoy comment vote fan! whatever you feel like! xx

Harry POV

It’s so stressful right now the 5 of us just sitting out the back awaiting the news, I thought we did a good job but you can’t actually tell because we can’t watch other acts. Niall has already gone to the vending machine and come back with 2 bags of chips a drink and a chocolate bar. “Shot for sharing” I reached over and grabbed the chips “You shower of cunts Harry give it back” I started attacking me. “Alright sorry phew woo breathe in breathe out”

I am sitting with my hand linked to Lou’s I love his hands they are so perfect and my hands just fit in his. He has his head on my shoulder, “You too are like the cutest things ever you fit like a puzzle” “Thanks Li” “Your so welcome I have no idea if I have told you this but you have never ever been this happy before, Lou has literally lit up your world like nobody else” “Of course he has I love him” “I love you too Haz” Lou peeked up and smiled at me. I am so eager to kiss him right now but I think that is a little too far with all the other teams still sitting out here.

“Boy well done that was  a truly stunning performance” We turned around to see our principal holding food and drink for us. “Oh yus I’m hungry” “Ni you just ate” “Don’t bother Harry he will defend himself for the rest of the day if you go there” Liam warned me. “Right got it” “Thanks Mr Calis” “You’re very welcome boys” Louis looked up at him “How are the other teams going?” “There have been some really good performances extremely tough competition, but you guys held your own out there and I think you get credit for writing your own songs they were lovely”

Liam POV

We have been sitting here for an hour and super bored. “Anyone keen for a game of I don’t know that name like have you? You put your finger down if you have done it?” “Oh yeah I like that game” Harry chorused. “Yeah I’ll play” Louis piped up. “Cool I’ll start” “Have you kissed a boy” Only my,nialler’s,Harry’s and Lou’s fingers went down. Zayn stayed smug, Niall asked “Have you done something sexual with your current partner? Doesn’t mean sex can be anything remotely sexual” Mine and Liam’s finger stayed up but Zayn’s went down and Harry and Lou’s kind of went down. “Well I don’t know if making out naked in the shower counts?” “Lou you’re not supposed to be going around telling everyone” Lou chuckled “Sorry Haz” I looked at Niall “We will get there soon Nialler I’m sorry” “Don’t be” he smiled his cute gorgeous smile.

“Zayyyyn oooh what have you and Perrie done?” he still had a course whispery voice. “Well no I’m not telling you that’s weird” Louis turn to ask, “Have you lost your virginity?” Zayn and Harry’s fingers went down. “Hazza!” Lou yelled at him. “Whhat?” Harry looked sheepish. “you’re not my first partner Lou, but you are my first guy partner” We all just laughed. We heard over the loudspeaker “All teams may come to the stage please” We all helped each other out and headed out to the stage. All the teams kind of just gathered it was chaos.

The lady judge stood up, “If I call you up you’re team representative will come up and collect the certificate or prize depending on situation” We all stood there listening through the commended and highly commended. We didn’t get anything, then there were some other awards like best stage presence and that still nothing. “Another award we have decided to award is creativity and originality which goes to One Direction” We all jumped up and down and Liam collected the certificate. We all had a quite group hug, “Woohoo well done boys that was a great effort” Liam congratulated us.