Nerves Rocketing Sky High..

Woohoo InTenSE chapter! The ending is kind of exciting! But I loved writing this chapter it was loads of fun I quite like it after the other chapters that kind of sucked.... I am soo happy but Poor Harry! You will have to read and find out what happens to Harry! <3 Anyway don't fret another chapter will be coming up as I can't just leave it on that cliff hanger! :D Anyway enjoy and I am posting this while.. What Make's You Beautiful has just come over my itunes speakers WOOHOO! ok anyway Enjoy comment vote fan :D Love you all and thanks for 23 votes or something last night and getting it to 916 reads! xx

Liam POV

I was soo rapt with the boys yesterday, When we sang it really was the best time we had run through it so that is resulting us performing today. Mum and Dad were so proud when Niall and I told them the news. Let’s hope we have another great performance today, at the moment I am sitting eating eggs on toast with Niall. “I’m hungry li” “niall you’re always hungry” I chucked our plates on the sink “Bye Mum” I yelled as we headed out the door. Harry and Lou were looking seddily into each-others eyes “Ahhem boys”

They both jumped backwards, they are so whipped with each other. “Booooys” zayn was attempting his gangster walk down the road. “No zayn ok that’s just weird.” We all laughed. “Guys/Boys whatever I was thinking we should have stage names” Lou smiled “Zayn you know this is our first performance right?” “Of course I just thought it would be funny instead of Zayn Malik,Harry Styles ect…” “Actually I like that idea” Harry hi fived Zayn.

Zayn POV

I decided to take control. “I had some thoughts as I can be DJ Malik, Niall of course can be Nialler, Louis can be Lou or BooBear, harry can be Hazza and Liam everyone seems to call you Leeyum like l e e y u “ I spelt it out. “I like them Zayn” Niall spoke. “but Louis is my BooBear!” “that’s why I thought Lou but you know we won’t go around calling him BooBear and You Hazza” “Yeah he’s my Hazza” “Oh shut up you two alright” “Calm down daddy direction” we all laughed “Hazza that was a great name” Lou gave harry a peck on the cheek.

“I like Leeyum it’s like oh it’s Li and he’s yum” “You are yum Li” “You wouldn’t know we haven’t been there yet” Liam winked at Niall. Louis screamed “Woo to much infos” “Yeah guys yuck save that for your boy on boy time” I spoke “Harry that was just as bad” “Im sorry I didn’t know where I was going with that alright”

 Harry POV

We got to school and headed straight into the assembly hall to set up for the performance in a few hours. “Haz im nervous” “Oh come here Boobs” I pulled him in for a hug. “Really boobs?” “Sorry ok you have nice man boobs though” he just chuckled and I poked my tongue out at him. Liam tried to set us up in a small circle on cushions. “Harry,Lou come take your seats”

We run through both songs and it seems to be going smoothly so we headed off behind the curtains to wait for assembly to start. Everyone starts filling in and Louis looks absolutely terrified not to speak of Niall who Liam is trying his best to calm down but Lou looks like he is going to cry. “Shhh Lou it’s alright just look up and over the people. Think about it these people don’t know you well enough you are an exchange student” “but what if they laugh at me?” “They won’t laugh lou we are singing together as a group” I gave him a quick peck and he smiled. “I don’t care if you hold my hand, I don’t care if the school think’s I’m gay because I love you and that’s all that matters to me”

All the boys turned around shocked. “that is the sweetest thing we have ever heard Harry say normally he’s such a flirt he doesn’t have a sweet side.” “Hey” “Awwwww” Niall was sitting there just nawwing at us. “Shut up” “But Haz what happens when I leave after the exchange?” “Well I will have to worry about it then” “I love you boobear” “I love you to Haz” Zayn just stood there looking awkward. “It’s alright Zaynie Vainie Perrie Werrie will be out there watching” “Fuck off Haz” “oh sorry grumpy boy” “Sorry Haz I didn’t mean it.” The assembly had got under way. “We have a special performance today from a group of boys who were the class choice in music so I welcome to you One Direction”

We all strolled out on the stage and Liam grabbed the mic. “Hey everyone well if you don’t know us I am Liam Payne, this is Zayn Malik” Zayn gave a wave and Perrie stood up and yelled out Woohoo we all just smiled at her. “this is Niall Horan one of the exchange boys along with Louis Tomlinson who is also an exchange and Last but not in the slightest the least Harry Styles” I gave a wink and felt someones hand slap my back. I glared at Louis then It turned into a smirk. Zayn grabbed the mic “We will be performing two songs for you today. Wonder wall by Oasis and I’m Yours by Jason Mraz so enjoy” the whole school went wild.

I looked into Louis eyes and I lip synced “You will be ok” he just smiled. “Harry stop being gay” I heard someone yell and it caught me off guard and I looked out to see Hannah and her mates sneering at me. The whole school just gasped, Comments were made like “The flirt is gay?” “Who’s his partner I am gonna get that bitch for turning him gay” I stood up and grabbed the mic. “You know what, So what if I’m gay. It shouldn’t make a difference for you because I am happy and that’s all that matters” I slapped the microphone into Liam’s hand and sat down.

Lou looked at me and I could kind of read his lips ‘I’m Soo sorry harry” I just shook my head. We sang both our songs but I stayed tense the whole time I could not believe it how Hannah could do that to me. We thanked everyone and headed off the stage. “Harry, Harry I am soo sorry! I totally understand if you want to break up with me” all the boys gave me a group hug. “Oh Harry” Niall and Liam gave me a hug. “I’m alright” I snapped I needed to be alone.

I headed out of English and headed straight home ignored mum’s pleas and headed up into my bed and cried. I pulled my phone out I had messages from all the boys.

From: BooBear <3 <3

Harry, I am soo honestly sorry :l x

From: Liam BFFL x

Harry we are here for you to talk oh I am soo sorry bud.. xx

From: Bradford Bad Boy x

Harry Styles, I don’t know what to say but I hope you’re ok I am coming round to visit x

From: Nando Nialler

Harrrrey I hope you’re ok, Lou is crying he feels honestly soo bad. :/ x

Oh these boys really do care but I just can’t handle them so I put my phone on the table and decided to get some sleep. I woke up to my phone ringing around 9ish I didn’t look at the caller Id but from the voice it was Hannah. “Harry I hope you liked my little outburst now we can be together and prove to our school I was wrong you aren’t gay” “Hannah how could you?” “I had to you and Louis are not right for each other” “You know what I don’t care I love him for him and I never actually loved you, I don’t care if the school thinks I am gay because Louis makes me happy, Happier than I have ever felt with anyone else.” I hung up. I was so angry and couldn’t believe I had snapped at everyone and stormed out.

Louis POV

I am right now feeling awful and I have been crying ever since Hannah’s outburst what a bitch but at the moment I am standing outside Harry’s door with the boys we are waiting for him to get off the phone. We can’t hear anything except him talking to someone.

I hope he’s alright, “Shh listen” Liam put his hand over my mouth. “You know what I don’t care I love him for him and I never actually loved you, I don’t care if the school thinks I am gay because Louis makes me happy, Happier than I have ever felt with anyone else.” I was now crying because of what he said about me I thought it was over between us after Hannah’s little sharing with the school session. We heard him sniffling and we all headed in the door.