First Dates..

HI EVERYONE! I am soo sorry it is short but i have to go to physio so I really wanted to post the part i had already had up because I love first dates and just had to post it up! So i hope  you like the really really short chapter! haha :D Go be Directioners in the name of the boys <- Don't ask! Anyway catcha later for more chapters! :D Enjoy xx

Harry POV

“That was an awesome weekend!” “yeah it was pretty cool, Soo what should we do?” “I have an Idea. Grab a jacket” I was going to take Louis out on a date, Our first date and I am actually kind of excited but really nervous too. It has to be perfect for him because he is perfect and deserves the best.

He headed down the stairs looking like the attractive Louis. “Where we going Haz?” “You will see” I smiled and grabbed his hand. I don’t care I am holding his hand in public I mean who cares if we are gay it doesn’t make a difference to anyone else’s lives. We headed to the pizza shop in which I ordered one of those 4 in one pizzas as I have no idea what Louis likes. I grabbed two small drinks and grabbed his hand. “What’s all this Haz?” “Shut up and wait Lou” he just smiled and we walked to the park. I sat down by the pond and I pulled Louis onto my lap. “Happy kind of first date lou” “Oh Haz” he gave me a quick peck.

Now open up. I opened the pizza, “What flavour Boo?” “Hawaiian please!” I grabbed the pizza and started making aeroplane noises like you do when you are a kid and let Lou take a bite. “Oh Harry you are soo amazing” I just smiled I liked making my Boo happy. We gobbled up the pizza and I placed Lou next to me and we lay back and watched the stars.

Louis POV

I cannot believe Harry has taken me on a surprise first date. It is really lovely he fed me and we are now watching the night sky it is actually the cutest thing. “Thank you so much Haz, I loved my first date” “I hope you did I know it was kind of impromptu but I really wanted to finally have some our time” I smiled.

“BOOOO” I screamed as Niall and Liam jumped on us. “What the fuck!” “What are you two doing here” I got sassy “Well you interrupted our first date!” “Woo Sass master calm down Lou, We are here on our first date two!” we all laughed “That’s soo cute” We decided to all sit and watch the stars the two couples it was actually a lovely end to the date.