Living The Day..

HEY GUYS! Woo a quick chapter before i have to go out... :/ But i upload a few tonight!!  I actually feel awful for not updating as i was out competing at champs so here is a quick chappie to last you till tonight!! Sorry everyone! Here you go! xxx

Zayn POV

We finished up a day in the sun at the pools, what a legendary idea that was so much fun. Except Perrie obsessing over Larry I mean what does she see in them? they are cute and all but there lips are attached 24/7 I wouldn't be suprised if one day they break the world record for the longest Make out being 46 hours they could easily break that. Niam are so much cuter well they are more sexual in front of everyone but they are so suited I can see them getting married one day.

Perrie POV

Woo the pool was loads of fun everyone was so crazy and i mean yeah LARRY woo they won thank goodness they deserved to win! they are so sexy together like wasabi I don't know they are the cutest kids and I love them so much. I don't understand why Zayn doesn't see pure cuteness between them I mean they are hooking up all the time but I mean they are a couple what does he expect. I am loving being in a relationship with Zayn i love the trust we share and the pure lust but you know....

Harry POV

Me and Louis won! Yeah suckass! Louis and i will always kick ass we are the most adorable couple. Louis is adorable like a little bunny because you know he loves carrots and all. I hope we get something good for dinner I am hungry! Jees i am turning into Niall shiiish! Niall and Liam OMG they get carried away! I thought Lou and i were bad but we don't get sexy in public well only lip sexy time.

Louis POV

Me and Harry what can you say! We are perfect and of course we won if we hadn't i would be severly sassy.. Well actually when am i not sassy! I am really craving carrots right now but more than any other carrot I want Harry's carrot! Hmm I think i am going to make a move on him right now 3,2,1 Harry pounce BYE

Liam POV

We lost dammit that's such a bum but you know what Niall didn't matter and neither did the crowd so bull yah didn't matter we lost. I love kissing Niall it's like a big firework going off giving sparks throughout eachothers body like a magnet attracting. he is soo attractive how did we not get together earlier i don't know but I was missing one nice dick... Well i know i didn't know him back then but I would have found him one day.

Niall POV

We lost but that's alright i got an excuse to kiss Liam. I'm hungry, i think I should go tell Liam so we can head to get takeout yeah I like that Idea hmm maybe find a Nandos so i can order some Peri Peri Chicken hehe you know LIke Perrie Edwards chicken kay wait that was gross how did I get on that topic well you know i could eat Liam like he's a chicken. Nope again that didn't work ok i give up with this kind of thing. I am going to find everyone my tummys unhappy.