Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting..

Hey Everyone! I APOLOGISE FOR THE REALLY AWFUL CHAPTER! I really really wanted to update I mean i shouldn't have even updated the chapter is that crap but I felt like i had too! Sorry everyone who puts up with me for such a bad chapter! i had no idea how to write a drunk scene! i have never been properly drunk so it doesn't help... But hope you kinda enjoy none the less :D And please bare with me for a better chapter tomorrow i promise I just couldn't think at all! :D xx

Harry POV

I quite like the Louis and I arrangement to try out being a couple I mean it feels right but not at the same time I hate the thought I am kind of gay but then I look at him and it all goes away he is such a crazy wild boy that makes me smile having him around has been the best week of my life. “Hey boys anyone keen for finding a party to go to tonight?”

“Im in if you are big boy” Louis pulled me in by his waist. “Big boy?” I looked at him questioning he whispered in my ear. “You know what I mean” “Keep it PG” Niall shouted at us as Lou and I sat there looking kind of sexually into each others eyes. “I will be the sober driver again then?” “Aww Li don’t you want to drink with your boyfriend seeing as you have two kidneys now?” “Zayn are you coming with us” “Are you serious I am a bad boy of course I really needa get a girl I can’t hang around with you gays” we all laugh but secretly that kinda hurt.

“Showers” Lou screamed and raced up the stairs to use my shower. I popped in my room while everyone else went back to the spare room to get ready. “Hurry up Boo” He came out in a towel and I could not keep my eyes off him. “Like what you see Haz?” my head nodded for myself. He came over and I was watching him with awe he had an amazing body. He whispered in my ear “You will get some of this soon Hazzzz” he dragged out the Haz just to make it worse. I could feel myself going hard. I walked off hoping he hadn’t noticed. “Oh Haz don’t hide it from me” I just smiled and headed in for a shower.

I walked out in my black blazer and pants and Lou with his suspenders, red jeans and a blue striped shirt. “Boo you really know how to turn me on” he just winked and grabbed my hand as we headed out the room. Niall and Liam had linked hands and Zayn just looked awkward. We decided to head round to blakes as he had a big party on. “Now boys no getting smashed we need to rehearse tomorrow ok” we all just grunted and Liam pulled out the driveway in my car.

We arrived at Blakes within good time and there were loads of people. “Drink Boo?” “Love one” Zayn had headed off to chat up some ladies and then Liam and Niall headed outside. “Oh look who it is if it isn’t the gay boy?” “Oh fuck off Hannah, Im not gay and leave Louis alone he’s been here a week you stubborn bitch” She shoved me backwards. “Get off her Hannah” Lou was standing up for me but she wouldn’t have it. She slapped me the bitch slapped me. We sat there screaming at each other with Lou just staring and coming in when appropriate when finally she let it go.

“come on Lou we are getting smashed” we both were taking down the shots until I could not make out anything logical. “Come on Carry lets go get some daylight” we wandered outside. “Wow what a pretty pussy tat” I made my way over and started stroking what I thought was a cat. Niall strode out with a wig on his head massive glasses a mini skirt and a singlet on. “Hey gorgeous wanna get dirty with me tonight?” she just giggled. I flicked her hair and curled it and enjoyed flirting with her “Harry get your hands off my boyfriend” Liam yelled at me.

“Boyfriend?” “Shssh sweet cheeks you can tell me are you a trans?” she just laughed “Harry you knob sock it’s Niall” I just laughed “What a pretty name girlie” “Harry get in the car!” “Woo woo where is Louis” Zayn sat in the car stroking my curls “you are sexy did you know that Liam” “Im harry aren’t I? My long lost brother Zaynie how long have you been gone” I don’t think any of us were making any kind off sense. We heard Louis in the background, “Here Harry harry Harry” “Here boy?” “Where did I park the tractor, Here harry come here boy” Liam grabbed him by the collar and drove us home.

All I remember is being thrown into the bed with Louis groaning and dosing off to sleep. I am going to be dying tomorrow. Louis snuggled up to me, I love you Arnold” We both headed straight to sleep.