Problems Left Unsolved..

Hi everyone another update... I did my best to give you two updates today! :D Anyway hope you enjoy my last update during the day! I will get onto hopefully a few more tonight but go listen to 1D and enjoy! Comment Fan whatever! <3 xxx Love you all

Louis POV

“Haz” I snug in bed beside him and leaned up against the pillows he had up holding him upright and I grabbed his hands. “I totally understand if this is the end” “Lou” he looked into my eyes and didn’t say anything just attached his lips to mine without even having to think twice I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. this was such a kiss to remember all kinds of feelings just spilled out, “Uhm you lot we are actually still here” “Oh shit” Harry pulled back and smiled. “Alright we can handle one kiss but please no more in public..” Liam just scowled at us then let out a huge smile. “Sorrrrry” Harry just smiled.

“Harry are you alright mate” Zayn came and sat down on the other side of harry and then Liam and Niall came and sat down on the bed. “I’m ok I am really sorry for just leaving you guys and storming home on my own” “We were soo worried” Niall spoke. “Actually I rephrase that we were scared but Lou was hyperventilating” I just hind under Harry’s arm. “Niall I freeking told you not to tell him.” Niall just laughed “ohh I forgot” he just winked. “I’m gonna kill you leprechaun” “It’s cute how much you worry Lou” He pulled me in so we were kind of snuggling on the bed.

“How could she that was so rude” “Yeah I mean I didn’t realise how bad Hannah was Zayn” “Hmm what a bitch” “The bit that worries me is that, the problem with her destroying my life isn’t solved. What happens if she targets me in another way?” Liam spoke “What goes around comes around we will be here to sort it and protect you from her” “Hey but on the light side Lou won’t have to worry about girls flirting with you” we all giggled even though it wasn’t funny but it did lighten the mood. “Harry we have some news” we all looked at Harry while we left it to Liam. “Guess who is staying here tonight?” We all jumped up and down because on a Thursday night we all get to stay together normally our parents wouldn’t let us.

“Omg yay it’s going to be a tight squeeze” all the boys grabbed their bags from outside and we set up mattresses on the floor. “Let’s watch a movie”

Niall POV

We all jumped up on Harry’s bed and turned on the tv to realise his favourite movie Love Actually was on. I cuddled up to Liam and Lou and has were as well and Zayn just sat next to Harry looking too cool for his own good. With his arms crossed and staring at the tv screen.

We grabbed some lollies out of Harry’s stash and pigged out on those and the movie had finished and I looked over to see Harry and Lou asleep with Harry’s head resting on Lou’s so I took a pic for use one day Harry also had his arm around Lou’s waist. Zayn was lying flat out nearly off the bed on the other side snoring. I moved to get comfortable accidentally waking Liam who was curled up next to me. “Aww Haz and Lou are way too cute for life” “I know right, Get some sleep Li” I started stroking his hair and before I knew it he was letting out little snores. I then was out like a light.

Liam POV

I heard footsteps coming and I looked up to see us all snuggling up to one another shit Harry’s mum is coming and she doesn’t know. I shook Niall awake, “Niall quick Harry’s mum is coming wake Harry and Lou” he shook Lou and harry violently “guys get up Harry’s mum is coming and you too look like a gay couple” “Shit” Lou got up really quickly and we all lay separately just as Harry’s mum came in. “Boys here is some breakfast” Niall got up without a blink and rushed over the tray.  “Thanks” she just smiled and shut the door.

“Nialler that’s for all of us egg” he was literally gobbling up the food. “Harry,Lou,Zayn get up quick before Niall actually consumes everyones breakfast. They all mumbled and got up and we had our juice and breakfast while sitting on the beanbags harry had in his room. Niall and I finished first so started packing up the mattress. Then I was knocked backwards by a flying pillow, “Gotcha” Niall yelled and began repeatedly bashing me with the pillow. “Niall!” I screamed just before the pillow opened sending feathers everywhere “You fucking leprechaun, there is pillows in my jucie” he was literally hissing and growling like a dog and cat mixture. “Umm Boobear I think you will figure its actually feathers not pillows but oh well” “you stay out of this Harry” He just smirked.