When Friends Step In..

HEY GuYS! Soo happy right now.... I just got another update for The History Teacher :) Really rapt anyway hope you are all excited 10 days till the album releasing woooooooo can't wait! hope you are all going to buy it on Itunes so the boys get the money and credit for their amazayn album! <3 I will go and get this update written! :) 3rd one today! Hopefully another 2 or 3 tonight depends on my study schedule! I love you all and hope you leave me a comment and a vote or something :D xxx

Niall POV

We arrived back at Liams and he parked the car. I grabbed his hands and started pulling him, "Where are we going" "Wait and see" he just smiled. I was leading him to the park where my mates from school on the exchange helped me. I interlocked our hands, "Come On Li, Now shut your eyes" I lead him towards the path where the candles had been laid out. "Can i open them yet" I smiled. "Patience is the key babe" 

"Alright open" he slowly opened his eyes and saw the candles but before we did anything he jumped into my arms thank god I caught him. "I love you" i couldn't respond and he attached his lips to mine. I responded eager and loving melting into the kiss but I was struggling because I was still trying to hold Liam up. He sensed my loss of balance. "Oh god" he jumped down and began running down the candle lit path. He reached the picnic blanket and sat down pulling me on his lap. "This is beautiful" 

"I was planning to have dinner but seeing as you sorted that we can only kind of lay here" "Does that matter? I get to spend time in a candle lit area with a few candles that have blown out but that doesn't matter" how he made every moment special even in the worst times. I turned around to stradle myself on his lap. "I love you Liam Payne" "I love you too Niall Horan" I gently placed my lips on his and placed my face in the crook of his neck.

Zayn POV

I arrived back home and decided to called Per and see if she wanted to go out. Ring Ring Ring Ring.. "Hello?" "Hi Per it's Zayn" "hey babe how are you?" "Im good I was wondering if you were free to go out tonight?" "Aww Zaynie Pie I am" "Cool if i pick you up in 30?" "Shit i will go get ready jesus" she hung up. 

She is soo cute. i got into my nice jeans and shirt. "I will be back later mum" "Where you going hon?" "I am going to take Perrie to dinner" "Oh nice well treat her good" "I always do i will see ya later" So far Perrie and I haven't had a fight I am doing my best to keep it that way, you know being a good boyfriend and all. I jumped in the car and drove around to her place. I knocked on the door. I was greeted by my gorgeous girlfriend, "Zaynie" We sound like kids. I pulled her into my chest. "I missed you Per" "I missed you too honey" I love the smell of her hair yum yum.

"How's Larry going tonight?" "PERRIE really" i gently punched her arm. "I'm joking this time it was just to piss you off. "I don't believe you" "I wouldn't believe me either" she poked her tongue out at me. I find it funny how we are both 18 and we sound like we are 5. But thats us I guess.