You Don't Even Know It..

HEY GUYS! Hope you have maybe just given my new Larry Stylinson short story a read? I am balancing this story updates aswell as that one! Hope you are enjoying them both! :) But you know I am doing my best juggling 2 stories and exams so if i am slack I do apologise and after exams I will get better I promise! <3 I love you all for sticking with me through the bad and good chapters! xxx

Liam POV

WOO Yesterday we finished Everything about you so now we have 4 tracks for the album! It's going really well and Niall has been working really hard on writing the songs because he actually is really good at writing. We are just sitting in the lounge area at the studio having some snacks. I am seated on Niall's lap and I feel like i am going to break him.

"Nialler I will break your legs! I am soo heavy" "You are not! I love you sitting here it warms my legs" I laughed. "More like covers the tent growing in your pants" I poked his stomach as he began giggling and I landed on the floor because he was squirming and kicking so poof I am on the ground. "Niall be careful with Liam please" Louis growled. I gave the the thumbs up and lurched back at Niall. "I am gonna get you bitch" he just carried on laughing like a leprechaun what an egg haha funny a chicken lays eggs and Niall likes chicken! What the hell how did I think that, Niall is possesing me NOOOO.

Louis POVSave

watching Liam and Niall is so cute they are like little cuties. Harry seems to be watching them intently and I can't help but laugh so I am going to take his concentration. I stare at his lips they don't look like they have been kissed in a while. I will have to fix that, Before i could make a move he looked at me. "Like what you see Boo?" I laughed. "Always" I began my hands roaming over his abs. "You are just like a sexy beast you know"

He smirked, and his lips attached to mine. This kiss was cute and loving not like needy and lusty you know just like a nice kiss to show you he's mine. I hope management doesn't catch us we would be dead chickens. Niall is taking over my thought patterns that little bugger of a leprechaun. I pulled back from Harry gasping with air and he just pouted so I decided to stroke his inner thigh. "Louu" he growled in a sexy voice. "Hazz" i just copied him and he just looked even angrier, Harry hates it when you turn him on in a public place.....

Zayn POV

Here we have a couple having a tickle fest and then Louis attempting to give Harry a bulging throbbing dick if I am correct. Where is Perrie when you need her, Wait if she was here she would be instructing Louis to get in there. Right so abort get Per here mission. I miss her kisses that she places along my neck though actually they aren't good in a public place either I am not exaclty quiet in bed. I grab out my phone.

To Perrie xo

Perbear xoxox

From Perrie xo

Perbear? ZaynieBear xox

To Perrie xo

Sorry I missed you and its couple time over here.... xoxo

From Perrie xo

Oooh how is Larry going?! :D xoxo

To Perrie xo

Really.... :/ 

From Perrie xo

YES REALLY! Has Louis taken control or Harry? xox

To Perrie xo

We are not talking about this! xoxo

From Perrie xo

Oh yes we are! I know you want to tell me xox

To Perrie xo

Oh no I don't xoxo

From Perrie xo

Fine no x's for you... Catch you tonight

To Perrie xo

I'm sorry babe forgive me? xoxo

From Perrie xo

Of course I love you to much ;P xox

To Perrie xo

Good! xoxo

From Perrie xo

SOOO how is Larry going now?! xox

To Perrie xo

OMG :/