Are You With Me Now..

Hey Guys! Another short Chap sorry sorry! I just was stuck for ideas and because I hadn't updated I felt awful so I decided to give you a short one! Woohoo performance next chapter! finally... Anyway I should probably go but right now I am listening to Gangnam Style aeee sexy Lady haha it is such a crack up song! anyway Vote comment fan whatever! :D Go do the gangnam style dace xx

Niall POV

We ran through the songs for a final time, “Alright Lot, See you in the morning?” “Yep” we all wandered back to our houses. Liam and I hand in hand, we headed in the door and quickly dropped hands realising we didn’t want un necessary attention. “Boys to bed please” we wandered up the stairs. “Be there in 15” I smiled and headed into my room. I got changed and rang mum to inform her on everything but I was planning to tell her about Liam but I just couldn’t get it out. I’m not ashamed of him or anything but I’m just not ready to break the news.

I headed into Liam’s room when I heard his parents go into their room. “Hey li” he opened up the blankets so I could jump in. “Thank god your parents don’t wake you in the morning otherwise that would be extremely awkward” Liam just giggled at me “aw li what a cute giggle” I just tapped his nose. “That was soo not a giggle” we just sat there giggling or if Liam wants it to be it was laughing. I really love have Liam for company.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips “Night Li” “night nialler love you” I smiled “Love you too” I had my back pressed into him and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I started laughing “Hehe that tickles” Liam started tickling me “Liam hahah stop” “Liam your mum will come in” I was laughing so loud “Oh shit” he automatically stopped “Sorry night Nialler” “Li I am hungry…” “Think about breakie if you’re lucky I may make you some bacon and eggs” “Yay ok night Li”

Harry POV

“Hey boys, how was it?” “Yeah really good practice is going well” I beamed at mum. “Cool! Can’t wait to hear you boys, Now have showers and off to bed please” “Yes mum” We both headed up, I departed as Louis was going to call his mum. I headed into the shower to give my hair a wash, I started singing the only song that came to mind Isn’t she lovely.

I got out of my shower to Louis sitting very seducefully on my bed. Only in his boxers, “Ready for bed Boo?” “Not yet” he grabbed me by my boxer shorts and pushed me onto the bed. “Sorry that was a little rough I was only trying to be sexy” “Shut up and kiss me Boo” He kissed me really rough and sexually he was obviously trying to turn me on because it was working I was already hard. I started making my way down his neck nibbling leaving marks to show he is in fact my boyfriend. I kissed him again and pulled back to yawn. “Sorry Boo I’m tired” “Yeah me too”

I feel asleep literally instantly and I could feel Lou playing with my curls which didn’t help me to not fall asleep so instantly. I was kind of half asleep when he was mumbling about my cute snores but I as honestly so tired.

Zayn POV

Perrie and I headed back slowly to her place as the boys all headed off hand in hand. I grabbed Perries hand and linked her fingers in mine. He placed her head on my shoulder, I am so totally captured by this girl. I think I heard her whisper “I love you” but I could just be imagining it because Lou and Hazza say it way too often.

I dropped her off at her place and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Will catch you at school tomorrow love” “Ok” she giggled and headed back inside and gave me a wave as I walked home. I was smiling, I have so many reasons. An amazing girlfriend and an amazing group of friends. I put my head phones in and sung along to I’m yours. I am really excited for tomorrows performance.