Setting The Dates..

YOU LOT! Alright you amazayn phenominiall brilliam extraordinharry and fabulouis people who comment every time you know how much you make my day! Your the sunshine to my rain or some crap like that... I hope my chapters aren't getting worse or anything because I try not to but that would be upsetting but you know no one tells me so I wouldnt KNOW! Please is it really that hard to leave a comment to say this was SH** or this was great or you know i want more Larry,Niam or Zerrie you know like I love your comments and they help to form chapters faster but because i only have those religious comments who again are amazing no one else leaves comments so you know.... That's alright I hope you have fanned me! Well 22,000 reads and 110 fans wooo obviously even though I wrote this story I am not cool enough to fan and have story votes obviously you all think this story is crap! :l What a bugger! Oh well anyway i don't want to be having a tanty which i am not! So everyone reading this enjoy your night day morning! Also i love to be chatted so If you are bored why not chat me? I don't bite I hope! SHeesh a looong intro thing SORRY! Anyway comment which i would love, vote which i would also love and fan <3 Thanks lovlies if you spent time to read this babble xxx

Liam POV 

we are back in the studio and the songs we have released so far consit of What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing, Gotta Be You is being released now but we are really excited because many people have pre ordered the single and video so we are really excited but now What Makes You Beautiful has gone platnium so we have our awards and also One Thing is sitting in the top spot we cannot believe how surreal this is.

My twitter personally has gone crazy with tweets for us to hurry up and release an album so we are working on that at the moment and Niall has really put it all on and has been actually working on writing the songs and we have been recording like crazy and we have had some cool photo's taken its surreal but i will give you a full run down of tomorrow but today we haven't done anything particually amazing but we are actually going to spend the afternoon at the pools and I can't wait.

Niall POV

WOOOO the pools yuss but that means Liam will turn me on even more when he's in his shorts and no shirt. Niall control is the key, I grabbed Liam as we said goodbye to management and we are heading out the door. "See you lot tomorrow" Harry yelled as we all retreated to outside into the jam packed car. "Right Zayn you need to get Perrie to be at yours so we can pick up Lou and Harry and then you two ok?" "Yeap got it, thanks for letting me bring Per along"

"That's alright Zayn she's really cool" Liam spoke. "Li your really cool" i winked. "Ni your really sexy" we both laughed. "Hey Hey PG please" Zayn poked us from behind. I then heard him gasp i turned around and Larry were making out. "GUYS! did you not hear him PG" they showed no signs of stopping I could see Harry's hand reaching for Lou's pants. "Quick slap them Zayn" "Whats going ON!" liam started yelling. "Shh Li Larry are just making out and getting alittle umm steamy" 

Zayn slapped them both. "You bitch Zayn" Lou growled. "Well i wasn't having sex in the backseat was I?" "Well I am sorry I haven't touched Lou all day so what can you say?" "I haven't touched Perrie in 3 days HAZ" they started having a yelling match. "SHUT up both of you" then Louis joined in defending Harry.

"YOU shower of cunts" i had to yell otherwise Liam would get distracted and crash. "Ni that' appauling language" "Sorry Li but if i hadn't done that they wouldn't have stopped and we would all be dead on the side of the road." "Alright good point" "Louis and Harry and fricking Zayn PLEASE keep calm alright  you guys aren't coming to the pools if you don't stop this" "FINE" Louis yelled and folded his arms. "Your acting like your 5 louis" "I AM FIVE" "Oh shut up i don't want to fight with you."

Harry POV

Just because we were making out doesn't mean we have to make an avalanche out of a little snow storm. "Jesus" i was angry now. Louis looked like he could kill, "Shh Lou it's alright" "If i want to kiss you I should be able to Haz we have to refrain all through the day but afterwards we should be allowed to. I mean i can understand they don't us giving bjs but kissing is no big deal just cause they are jealous.

We got out of the car at my place or more like shoved out and told to be ready in 30 minutes. "Time to get a little rough" Lou winked and i couldn't care who saw I attached my lips to him causing him to be startled and this was one of those sexy movie scenes where they hook up the whole way back to the door you know well right now we are skuttling backwards lips attached and he thumped against the door and we opened it not detaching our lips.