Star Treatment..

Hello again and again like my 8th update today or something! But i have to make up for the lack of updates this weekend and i will get slacker as the term roles in so i apologise now so hopefully i get enough updates up to make everyone happy! I love you all! you are extraordinharry readers! Please leave a comment or vote or fan you know if you're feeling generous! Enjoy xx

Niall POV

They sure now how to look after me with all kinds of refreshments that tickle my taste buds. We have already sung and we are just chilling out the back waiting for news on what to do next. The door opened and Perrie walked in, “Per” Zayn jumped up and Perrie jumped into his arms aww how romatic and I look over to Harry and Lou trying to recreate that. “Ready Haz catch me on 3,2,1” he jumped and Harry caught him but fell over backwards and they both were laughing on the floor, Mental forehead slap.

“Boys you may come through now” they had a big screen showing all our shots from the photo shoot we look hilarious but Liam looks gorgeous as ever. “Li you look babin” he just chuckled “You look great yourself leprechaun” I spoke to the guy “Could you possibly take one of me and Liam that I can print to put on my wall?” “Course you can jump in” I looked at Liam and he reached out his hand they decided to put up a background image that I can’t see but I am looking right in his eyes so I am super excited for the photo. “I will print it for you now Mr Horan would you like a copy Mr Payne?” “I would love one and please call me Liam”

Harry and Lou jumped into the frame and took a load of syco pictures they just crack me up with their weird facials and there enjoyment to life and each other. “Alright come on through” it is near the end of the night and we are about to hear the single amazing how fast they worked on putting that together while we had an awesome photo shoot.

Louis POV

We listened to the single through and it sounded great. “Good work boys it really is a great first single, it will be released in a few days to itunes so look out for it” “Now please from now on your behaviour has to be immaculate and you need to be well dressed and appropriate at all times, because if this goes well you may just be changing your whole life style” We all hi fived. “Dammit Haz we can’t be idiots in public anymore”

“It’s alright Boo we will do it when people aren’t watching” he winked at me. “You boys may go we will see you back here tomorrow to head out to the filming of the music video. I admit it’s hard working being in the music industry and we have only been in it for 1 day and it’s crazy stuff but we are all embracing it. “Lets go grab some Maccas anyone?” “Yeah woohoo” I bounced up and down.

“Haz can we go on the kiddie playground?” “Course we can Boo” we headed into the mc donalds with Perrie,Zayn,Niam and me and harry we ordered our meals and Niall got the hunger buster or something with 2 burgers 2 fries and a drink or something crazy. Haz just got the big mac and I have the chicken and bacon deluxe. I grabbed Harrys hand and began running to the playground. Liam and Niall decided to stay put with Zayn. “hang on troublesome boys mum’s coming to supervise you” Perrie ran out to the playground with us she is actually really cool. Haz and I raced down the slides and ran up the stairs and played about with the steering wheels. “3-2-1 go” I ran up the stairs leaving Harry in the dust and raced up to the top and was about to go down the slide when harry jumped over top of me pulling me down the slide in the weirdest positons and we both landed on the ground with a thud and both of us rubbing our sore body parts.

“Boys are you ok?” Perrie ran over to us. “Brush your selves off dinner is on the table” we headed back to the table and I sat next to Harry and Perrie. “I want some carrots Hazzy” “Boo I don’t think they do carrots at mc donalds” “Shall I bake you a carrot cake when we get home?” “Yes pwease” I gave him the puppy eyes. “Alright that’s our night sorted a movie and carrot cake?” “YAY” I bounced.