Like It Like That..

Heya Readers! Thanks for reading! 2,700 woohoo i love you all loads! and just to the one person I know is reading this! HazzatoMyBoo.... Here is the update you have been asking and asking for haha but thanks so much for you're support means loads! Anyway hope everyone is enjoying it! and i know finally niam last chapter! <3 Yay anyway lovelies i will be hopefully updating later! Enjoy and please comment vote or fan! xx

Liam POV

“Took you long enough” “Hey you two can’t talk” Niall blushed. “Just cause you want more Niall sexiness pfft don’t take it out on me and Lou” he poked his tongue out at me. Niall yawned, “Li can we snuggle?” “Course come on” I grabbed his hand and led him to the double pull out couch and I lay down and pulled him into me. “Awwwwww” Lou and Harry cooed. “Shut up you can’t talk we are always coo when you two cuddle you too are like little bunnies.

I just snuggled my head into niall’s neck. “Thanks for having a shower with me Nialler” “Pfft anytime Li I enjoyed it” I saw out of the corner of my eye a wink. I just had a little chuckle to myself, “Night Nialler sleep well Babe” “You too Li” I happily dosed off in Niam filled dreams.

Harry POV

“BooBear get your little sexy ass in bed” “Buuttt Haz I’m not tired” “We can have a little snugs session” “Deal” he jumped into the bed making the whole thing wobble about. “Boo really you heffalump” He snuggled down so we were staring into each other’s eyes like stalkers. “I hypnotise you to bow down to the Sass Carrot King” “You don’t hypnotise me to bow down to the Sass Carrot King” I laughed did he really think that was going to work. “For what it’s worth I bow down to the Sass Carrot King” “HaHA I hyptnosizing you…” “Hyptnosizing what the hell are you on?” “Well why do you ask Carrots Obviously”

I laughed, “You are too cute you know” “I know I get told all the time” “Someones being self-absorbed” “Of course I mean look at me im perfect Haz” “Lou you are strange” “I know” he winked at me like a freak. I rubbed our noses together and just stared into his big beautiful blue eyes that captured me from the start. He started pouting, “Boo you ruined the moment” “Can’t we just make out or something” “Pfft now you really ruined the moment” He just smirked, “Fiiiine” I gave him a quick sweet peck on the lips he is so perfect that ass those eyes that hair that body I mean like a model, my model. He pulled back “haz I think you should go on a cooking show” “What?! Where the hell did that come from?” “You are a really good cook, Thanks boo but why were you thinking that?” “You know half the things I think are a little bit out of whack”

“That they are” I put my finger on his nose “Boop” he did the same “Boop” we both just chuckled he is so cute like a little puppy or lamb gosh I don’t know. “Haz” “Yeah boo?” “I just wanted to hear your voice” I smiled “Definitely Cute” “I said that out loud didn’t I” “Yep” I smiled and turned my back into Lou and grabbed his hand and started to fall to sleep.

Zayn POV

MAN! I hate being sick especially on the day I was supposed to be singing oh well as I explained he did a great job. I really wish Perrie was here I mean all the boys having little make out sessions and showers and I’m away from Perrie I am lying here in bed while Lou and Haz have just finished Having a little goss about something and Niam or Liam and Niall whatever are snuggling up looking adorable I decide to text Perrie.

To Perrie xo:

Hey Per you up? Xo

10 minutes later as im dosing off I get a text

From Perrie xo:

Babe hey! How did you guys go? Xo

To Perrie xo:

Well firstly Niall had to sing for me as I have no voice today… xo

From Perrie xo:

Omg babe are you ok? Xo

To Perrie xo:

Yeah I’m fine Niall did a great job! Xo

From Perrie xo:

Sooooo…………? Xo

To Perrie xo:

We got a creativity and originality award and…. Xo

From Perrie xo:

Spit it out!

To Perrie xo:

We WON! <3 xo

From Perrie xo:

OMG NO WAY OMG OMG WOOHOO that’s awesome I am soo proud yay yay my besties won the interschools! Yay eek are you back tomorrow? Xoxoxoxox <3

To Perrie xo:

We win so I get more xo’s pfft naah yeah we are back tomorrow it gets announced in assembly and we arrive back then please don’t tell anyone yet it’s a surprise! Xox

From Perrie xo:

I would send more but I just can never be bothered ok I won’t can’t wait to see you tomorrow babe sleep well and get your VOICE BACK! <3 xoxo

To Perrie xo:

Thanks Darling will do <3 xoxo

I have decided to head to bed I feel way better now having talked to her, She can make me smile through anything I think tomorrow I will say the 3 special words I haven’t said yet and I really do mean them now. I smile and head off to bed.