Cheers To The Freeking Weekend..

Hey guys another Chapter! sorry there are some that are like 1 page long I am not very good at coordinating the length but anyway! Hope the amount of Chapters makes up for that! Enjoy comment fan whatever and listen to some 1D :) xx P.S That is Hannah on the side! 

Harry POV

I will just admit Hannah was weird today she avoided me most of the day but then when her friends came she was all over me. I think she is using me, But I don’t know. “Loueeeeh I yelled running into his bedroom and jumping on his bed. “Harry did you even bother to knock?” “NOOOOPE”  I popped the P and then I realised he was getting changed. “Omg sorry boo I didn’t realise you were getting changed” I couldn’t stop staring at him my eyes were absolutely drawn to his body. What the? My brain just wouldn’t stop staring. “Harry it is rude to stare! You like what you see?” “Sorry Boo but you have a really nice ass” he laughed what did I just say shit. “Thanks Haz yours isn’t bad either” we both just laughed.

Louis POV

“Sorry Boo but you have a really nice ass” Did he mean that or was the a joke. It must have been a joke I mean he has a girlfriend. “Come on Boo lets go let the boys in.” we both literally raced down the stairs and I tripped and literally landed on Harry. “Sorry Haz omg” “good to know I am a soft landing” he coughed and got up. “Sorry Haz I really am” “Don’t worry Boo” he just squeezed my ass. Dafuq does he normally do that? Of course he must do he has a girlfriend. We all settled down to eat the pizza watching Toy Story just for Liam.

“IIIimmmm borrred” I deliberately slurred my words. “I know” Niall sang out. “Truth or Dare” we all nodded and got down on the couch. We spun the bottle and it landed on Niall “Niall Truth or Dare?” “Truth” “Who’s asking?” Harry was puzzled. “You go Boo” I had to think of something good to kick us off “Ok Nialler so What do you like about Liam” they both blushed and looked at each other. “Umm Everything?” Liam grabbed Niall’s hand “awww, Niall that isn’t an answer” “Noo Louis I don’t know he is perfect” after that statement everyone was cooing and awing at them.

“Anyway” I spun the bottle and it landed on Liam, How fortunate. “Li truth or dare?” Harry was asking this time. “Umm Dare?” Harry started laughing “I dare you to kiss Niall” He pulled Niall over quickly and gave him the smallest peck. That was disappointing “Come on Liam” He pulled Niall in and they had a kiss that was of decent time but they didn’t stop they were snogging. “Oi break it up” I yelled and they both pulled back and blushed.

Liam POV

I spun the bottle this time and it landed on Louis. “Ok Lou truth or dare?” He looked nervous “Truth” “Ok Louis so if you could marry someone here who would it be?” he smiled “Easy it would be haz” Haz then grabbed Louis and pulled him backwards to make it look like they were snogging but they were both just laughing. I wish they would get together I quickly whispered to Niall and Zayn while Harry and Lou were joking around. “Guys we need to get them together” we all nodded and noted the plan.

Louis spun the bottle and it landed on Zayn. He cooed to zayn “Zaynie Poo what would you like dearey?” Zayn laughed “Shut it Lou umm Dare please” “Zayn I dare you too get some whipped cream and put it through your hair” “NOOOOOOOO” Zayn was literally crying “Not the hair” we all chorused “Do It Do It” he put the cream through his hair and sat there crying we all just laughed.

Zayn spun it and it landed on Harry, “Harry Truth or Dare?” Niall and I looked at Zayn and he gave us a sly thumbs up “Umm Truth?” “Harry are you truly in love with Hannah?” “what kind of question is that? Well no I am actually not” he looked upset oh dear this was looking good and bad. “I think she is using me” we all gasped. “Its alright Harry” we tried to cheer him up but he just walked out looking like he was crying.