What Did They Expect..

Hey Guys! Sorry in my 2nd week back at school :l but updating is hard but he is a quick update while i am sitting here in Business Studies.... Hope you enjoy the quick update please leave me a comment,vote or fan even! Thanks for getting me to 7,000 reads! LOVE YOU ALL xxx

Zayn POV

I can’t believe this I mean none of the boys can keep their hands off each other. Sexual tension is like crazy around these boys. Boys and hormones, they are like a bunch of overly obsessed girls around each other and it just cracks me up. It’s so funny practically living and breathing one direction now but I get jealous when they are all over each other and I cant have Perrie around.

Harry POV

“Boys could you please tone down your relationships because you may not get good attention from people if the whole band is taken could you please just cover it up at interviews because from what I know fans wouldn’t be to pleased If you are all taken. “But I don’t want to tone it down when I am around the love of my life that’s like asking you and your wife to not be a couple in public hard right” “Please Harry I know you don’t like it but it’s for the best” Louis and I grumped but agreed with them.

We listened through the single, it sounded great and we were all really happy with it. “What a great job you guys have been doing” liam spoke. “Thank you but all credit is due to you boys for singing and writing and being so cooperative.” We all smiled. They organised the album cover, “Boys I have been in contact with your school but you boys will not be going to school next week. “What why not I need to study” liam argued “bull ya” lou and I did hi fives with zayn while Niall was comforting Liam. “We need to work on an album boys” “COOL” I yelled. “We will need full concentration and cooperation next week alright” we all smiled and agreed.

Niall POV

“I’m hungry” “Me too” Liam answered “Yuss Liam you are finally hungry I have never heard you say that!” he smiled. We got dismissed from the studio and we decided to grab some cold chicken and salad from the supermarket and have a picnic in the park and Zayn invited Perrie. We all strolled into the supermarket acting normal when “OMG ITS ONE DIRECTION” a group of girls came running at us and were dancing around we took a few photo’s and the girls left. “What the?” “We release one single and we get this much attention” I spoke and Louis piped up “COOL imagine when we release a whole album we can be strolling around the red carpet with my amazing boyfriend the hazzanator” he winked.

“More nicknames Boo, I likey” he smiled. “You too remember keep it PG in public please” “Yes dad” they both laughed. I grabbed Liams hand as we all separated to grab our needs and we headed down the aisles. “Niall we shouldn’t” he didn’t take his hand out of mine though. “But he didn’t say anything about us in public” she smiled “good point” we headed down the aisle and I spotted some condoms. “Liam look” he just laughed. “I will get those we may need them soon” he winked and grabbed a packet.