Who Would Have Guessed..

Hello Everyone! Sorry i have been really slack updating but i may not get any updates until monday morning and i apologise emensily for that ps i can't spell that word! SORRY! hope you like this chapter hopefully some more tonight to make up for the lack this weekend! Love you all and thanks for getting me to 4,500 reads! Comment vote or fan xx

Harry POV

Lou and I safely made it home, I am in the kitchen grabbing out the ingredients I have the carrots,flour,sugar,butter eggs ect.. Lou and I are chilling in the kitchen with the speakers on because mum and gemma are out for the night, SCORE! I get to work turn the oven on and start putting the dry ingredients in a bowl. “Can I help Haz?” “No Boo you may not just sit there and look pretty” I winked at him.

It was going  to plan I had all the ingredients ready to go into the oven and I placed my cake mixture in the oven I turned around to see the empty seat where Lou was positioned he was no were to be seen. “Boo?” Nothing. Where is he? Then I felt powder on my face and there was white flour all over the floor I must look like a ghost there is flower here there and everywhere “Boo you bitch” I turn around and grab some chopped up carrot parts and begin throwing them at him and he pretends to be a ninja swatting his hands all over the place.

“Sass Ninja is in da house, Well your house” He’s such an idiot there are carrots and flour and everything. “Get your ass over here Boo” he just laughed and ran up the stairs. “Louis Tomlinson” he was giggling and I tackled him in the hall way but you can’t take Lou seriously when he’s laughing like a maniac. I quickly pecked his lips but that didn’t stop him laughing he spat in my face. “BOO BEAR” I screamed while whipping spit out of my face. Our laughing turned into a little snogging session.

Liam POV

Niall and I got home and we are cuddling on the couch watching Toy story, I have niall snuggled up to my chest and I keep kissing his hair it was just so tempting being blonde with his brown under growth coming along and it was like the cutest thing ever. I have a bowl of popcorn sitting on my lap and I keep throwing my popcorn into Nialls mouth.

Toy story ended and I carried niall up to our room bridal style as he was letting out cute little snores. I placed him on the bed and went to shut the door and Niall was standing behind me and I turned around to face him “Shit Niall” I jumped backwards and he let out a gorgeous niall chuckle he attached his lips to mine and I pushed him to the bed.

“I have worked so hard to keep my hands off you all day. “Time for some Niam sexy time Li?” “Yes please” I pushed my lips down hard on his, he reacted by filling the kiss matching my speed and coming back hungry and I took of my shirt and he worked his way down kissing every place on my chest “Off with this” I was tugging at his shirt and he ripped it off and I started kissing down his neck leaving little marks. “Lets hope they don’t ask me to take off my shirt tomorrow Li” “That’s true” He pulled my jeans off and I did the same and took my time palming him and his hips buckled to mine and he began letting out moans making me go hard.

I love our sexy time, He took off my pants and began palming me and we were both a groaning mess. “I love you Liam” “I love you too Niall” I pulled him under the blankets and snuggled up to him but awkwardly I could feel his member on my back and it just made me laugh. “Night Ni” “Night Liam”