Bring On Sunday..

Hey everyone! Another update... It's like pfft ubber early atm :/ Can't sleep so I decided to update! Hope you enjoy this chapter I actually quite liked writing it soo yeah! Woohoo what a great way they are spending their sunday! Thanks for the reads everyone and those people who stick with me throught the crappy chapters that i occasionally post! Anyway Lovlies I better go! but enjoy the chapter <3 Comment,vote fan have some icecream on a cold rainy day! xx

Harry POV

I am pooped from last night we finished writing the songs and ran through them together and then pretty much ate toast and crashed on the couch. I am now planning to take Lou out for another date. I was thinking a drive to the beach with all the couples? Yeah lets do that I will go ring Perrie and surprise Zayn.

To: Perrie Edwards

Hey Perrie it’s Harry, I grabbed your number off Zayn’s phone

From: Perrie Edwards

Hey yeah all goods, what’s up?

To Perrie Edwards

I was thinking of setting up a date at the beach I was thinking you should come and surprise Zayn. If you aren’t doing anything?

From Perrie Edwards

Nah im not that would be awesome what time should I come round your place?

To Perrie Edwards

In around an hour :D

From Perrie Edwards

Cool, I will see you then.

Right so I will go pack a picnic basket. I turn on the music because I am hoping that will wake everyone up gently without a huge rage from Niall and Zayn.. They are not morning people. I have now got bread and spreads and a box of lettuce,cucumber,tomato and avocado. I have put some plastic plates and glasses blah blah in the box so I have to grab some Raro. I feel to warm arms wrap around my waist. I relax into the warm manly grasp, His morning voice honestly is so captivating. “Morning handsome” it sent shivers down my spine, “Morning sexy” he was leaning over nibbling at my neck. “You’re so sexy in the morning Boo” he squeezed my ass. “You’re sexy pfft always”

Louis POV

I lay there just listening to the music and went to cuddle Harry but he wasn’t there oh my holy carrots. I looked up and saw him working away in the kitchen, I feel the urge to just passionately kiss him then and there but I went for a more sly approach. I cannot keep my hands off him in the morning. I had to squeeze his ass his little bum cheeks were sticking out perfectly rounded just waiting for a little squeeze.

“I’m heading up for a shower, what’s the happening today?” “It’s VAS HAPPENIN” Zayn yelled across the living room sure enough to wake everyone up. And soon enough the other two were up and stretching. “What we doing today haz or is this for you and Lou?” “Nah I thought we could have a day on the beach” “Cool have you got enough food in there Harry” “Niall go have a shower do something useful so we can get out of here before lunch”

Harry POV

All the boys headed upstairs and I finished backing the drink fruit muffins and some random bars that where in Liam’s kitchen. “Stop it” Louis protested  “Stop what?” “stop being sexy I feel this urge to just aaaah I don’t know I’m going carry around you this morning” “then be crazy with me?” He lunged over to me and kissed me literally senseless it was like the most powerful kiss like when you watch twilight and they kiss like freakily it’s like that. “Lou I hope your not turning into a vampire” he just pushed me back against the cupboards in Liam’s kitchen and was draining me we pulled back for a breath and he was back at it again.

Liam POV

“You two cut that out in my kitchen” they didn’t stop. “Oiii don’t have mouth sex in my kitchen” they both pulled back and laughed. “Sorry” Harry said sheepily. “It’s alright even Niall and I could tell Louis was controlling that kiss” Louis blushed. The doorbell rang and I headed over. Harry yelled “Noo get Zayn to open it it’s a surprise” I looked puzzled “Zayn get that ass down here” “wait no I’m sorry Zayn please come down the stairs and open the door” Zayn made his way down and opened the door and Perrie literally jumped onto him like a busy puppy. “Zaynie” “Per what are you doing here?” “Harry organised me to come with you guys today” he kissed her. “Alright Alright couples please keep the PDA down”

Before I knew it Niall kissed me and I happily kissed back and wrapped my fingers in his hair and absolutely melted into the kiss. “Liam keep the PDA down” I pulled back and blushed. “Sorry im a hypocrite” they all just laughed. “let’s get this show on the road” Louis was busting out of his gut to go. “WAIT has everyone got togs?” “Yeah” “Yeap” “Yep” we headed out to the car and just as I was out of what they thought air shot. “I was hoping to go nakey and have a little fun time with my Harry” “Eww you too stop it” they both looked awkward as I yelled that.