School Woop De Doo..

Hey Guys! :D I firstly apologise for the fact the bottom of the story is in a funny highlight colour! I have no idea but it just decided to do that! :/ Soo annoying but here is another short chapter i am doing my best to update today as I actually have time to. Tomorrow I have a busy day so may struggle to update but I hope you are enjoying the story either way! :D Comment,vote fan you know what you want! NOw go listen to a 1D song and have a feast... Niall would feel proud! :D xx

Niall POV

Last night, Finally I had some Liam time. He is a really good kisser just to put that out there. He sang a little verse to me last night and it was beautiful his voice and the words? I am thinking he thought that up I haven’t heard that before but It was lovely but if it was about me I don’t wear makeup but anyway. “Li come on, school today” we both got up. “I will go grab zayn”

I ran downstairs thumping trying to wake him up so I shook him, nothing so I slapped his face. “What the fuck” “Hey it was the last resort we have school remember” he just started groaning and grabbed the blanket and followed me upstairs. I peeked in Harrys room to see them still cuddling. Oh Lou looks so happy “Harry,Lou? School!” they both started re arranging themselves so I headed out and shut the door. “There you are” Liam spun me around and kissed me just a cute little peck. “Morning gorgeous” I winked at him.

“Let’s Go!” we all grabbed some fruit and headed out the door. We all walked to school and headed in the door just as the bell rang. “Music!” we all headed into the class room. “Alright seeing as everyone is here. I was going to let you know that you will be performing in front of the class this Wednesday so I had to bring the date forward because the big assembly is Thursday so I need the group that is performing to bed ready. Alright so go practice”

Zayn POV

The boys and I sat at the back of the classroom “Alright Guys! Let’s nail this” Niall started strumming along on the guitar and then we all started in…

Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure

There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Sounds good guys!” we all hi fived and went over wonderwall. “I hope this goes well I would love to perform for the school and stuff, do you guys want to make up like a band where we perform at clubs and stuff?” “OMG yes that would be like totally fantabulouis” Louis was smiling and blowing those words out like a fire hose. “Yeah I like the sound of that” Liam spoke we all nodded so we are now One Direction a band with 2 exchange students combined of Hall Cross and Holmes Chapel Schools.

We all headed out to break and the rest of the school day flew past but sadly we all walked back to Harry’s to grab our stuff. “Cya guys” we all waved and headed back to our places.