Heart To Understand..

HEY YOU! if you are reading this you know i love you loads because i know half of you don't actually read this unless you are Carrotsluver88 PS I apologise if i spelt your name wrong i am not writing this on wattpad i normally write on WordPad then copy and paste to wattpad! So you know OMG DNA phew i am sorry such a catchy song the video and everything i love it! and wings too omg i am in love with Little Mix! And i don't know if any of you like Reece Mastin or Chris Rene but their new albums are really awesome! So you could leave me a comment and or vote? :D And if you already fan me you know i love you xxx

Harry POV

Yuss we caught Liam and Niall getting it on... Well not really but we never really see them getting sexual but we now have proof! HAHAHAH Lou and I have power now! Lou is still being weird with me being around girls i just don't understand why he doesn't trust me that i ain't going to dump him or go off with a girl or something because i sware i only only only have eyes for Boo he is the Boo to my Bear you know.

When you love something and you just don't want to let it go. you know like 'If I was Your boyfriend i would never let you go' well he is my boyfriend but i won't ever let him go. it's weird how insecure he is i hope i haven't done anything to make him this way. "HazzaBear you ok?" "Oh yeah sorry i was lost in thought" "What were you thinking" he like turned to me and put his hands on his chin you know like girls do he is soo cute. "Nothing much really. Lets go" i got up to head back to the set but i was pulled down strong by Lou.

"Boo what are you doing?" "Finding out what you were thinking about, I am your Bf you are supposed to tell me everything" "do you really want to know......?" "I really want to know" I nodded "Well i don't understand why you get insecure when i am around girls" "Oooooh i see" he got up but this time i was turning on him. I pulled him down, "I am your Bf you are supposed to tell me everything" he chuckled "you turned that back on me didn't you Haz" "Yep you got me now why do you get like this? I know you say its because you think i am better off with a girl but what don't you understand when i say i don't want to be with a girl this is the third time we have had this argument Boo we need to sort it" 

Louis POV

Dammit he has me trapped i now have to explain. "Look Harry i haven't told anyone ok not even Niall" he looked godsmacked i haven't told anyone because i was more embarrassed than you can say carrots. "Look Haz" i started getting teary "Hey shhh come here" he pulled me into his arms and it helped me gain the confidence to tell him. "Haz well i have had 2 boyfriends and they" i started crying. "Shh you don't have to tell me it's your business"

"No Haz you are my boyfriend you deserve to know" I snuggled in closer "Well my previous boyfriends all cheated on me with girls because i wasn't making anything fun and enjoyable and sexy and they said they would get more action from a girl and they said i was shit in the bedroom"  i started crying Harry will dump me now because he will know how bad I am.

"Boo seriously shh it's ok" I was crying harder. "Haz i am sorry" "Boo do i look like i care if your bad in the bedroom? i have never been gay so i am gonna suck shit you wait i hope i don't turn you straight because i suck" He was soo cute i had to chuckle he was turning that back on me again but he knows how to cheer me up. Then he pulled out carrot nibbles, "NO WAY you are the best" he started feeding me carrots. "WOOO Num Num i eating za carroooots" He just smiled andn kissed the top of my head.