Anything Can Happen..

HELLLLOOOO! AGAIN hopefully I update again after this but I probably won’t so I apologise for that! Hope you are all enjoying the story so far! My computer tells me on the Neo office that this story is 103 pages and 54,373 words amazing right and on wattpad it’s like 60 something pages! Haha awkward much I feel like I have written loads but to wattpad I haven’t :l Disappointment! I shall go do something useful like go cook dinner or something so you all enjoy and mabs leave me a comment once you have finished! Maybe I will update faster? Who knows you may just have to see! :P xxx

Louis POV

“BooBear” I felt him shake me. “Wakey Wakey” I put my nose on his. “Hello Haz” “I think you should get up we are going out for the day and breakfast” I smiled “YAY a Larry date?” “Only if you want it to be” I got up and headed into the shower with my black pants a striped shirt and suspenders. I wonder what Haz will do for our date. I got out of the shower ready to Haz standing in the hallway with a sexy grin on his face. “Lets go babe” he grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

We walked down the street to a little café on the corner. “Order what you want Boo you need a good breakfast” he sent me a killer smile. I ordered the French toast and Haz got eggs and bacon. We sat down, “I hope you have a good day Boo” “Of course I am with my Hazz how could I not have a good day?” we both sat in silence eating our breakfast and my phone started ringing. “Sorry Haz” I answered. “Hello Louis” I whispered to Harry “It’s management” “What are you planning for today?” “None of your business and you are NOT taking me away from my day with Harry” “No of course not, we are just letting you know One Thing will be released this afternoon” “Cool I can’t wait” “We will keep you updated but I thought we should let you know”

“Thanks very much” I hung up. “Haz One Thing is being released!” he grinned. “finished Boo?” I grabbed his hand and we headed out the café door. “where are we going Haz?” “That’s for me to know and you to find out” he winked. He turned the corner and we headed down an alley and into a black building. “Harry im scared” “Don’t be” he lead us out into the area in this building.

“harry what are we doing?” “you wait” I heard music start playing. I recognised the song to be Auburn Perfect two. Harry grabbed my hands and placed a hand on my waist. I realised what he was doing. He was teaching me to ball room dance. I relaxed and copied his movements. He started couting “1,2,3” we awkwardly went across the room to the music and I kept standing on his toes “Sorry Haz” he smiled and I placed my head on his shoulder as I started to get the hang of it.

Liam POV

I finally have everything sorted for our date so I headed in the front door to wake up Niall but instead he is sitting on the couch in clothes ready to go out. “Niall?” he rushed over to me “Liam I got worried where were you?” “I had to go see Zayn” I had to cover it up but I was indeed preparing our date. “I left messages I did everything” he started crying “Shh Niall it’s ok I promise I won’t leave you again”

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and I used my fingers to wipe his tears. “Niall I love you too much I could never leave you” he smiled and I lead him out the door. I stopped on the door step and gently placed my lips on his. I really hope he enjoys this date and it’s perfect.