a typical day

A/n: just thought i'd let you guys know that i write with caps off so everything is lowercase. so sorry if that bothers you. hope you guys are enjoying this story and comment if you have suggestions or questions!

cheryl's pov

it was a friday morning and i was the only one awake. normally evianna would sleep in our bed because she has nightmares a lot but me and toni decided she can only sleep with us on weekends to try to break out of the habit. she was not happy about it but she's getting older and we knew it was best.

friday's were always exciting in our house because the weekend was near. i turned to my side to see toni fast asleep looking beautiful as ever.

"tt?" i said shaking her a little bit. her eyes flutter open. "good morning my love" she said and i kissed her. "morning babe, you wanna wake the kids up today?" i said hoping she would say yes. "only for you." she got out of bed and walked out.

i got up as well and showered and got changed out of my pajamas. when i came downstairs i saw the kids eating at the kitchen island all ready dressed.

"good morning everyone" i said smiling at them and making my way over to sit and eat something. "morning!" everyone said. "mommy!!! i want play date with vv!" evi said while trying to get out of her booster seat. "you have to go to work with mommy today sweetheart. but you can see her later tonight at auntie v's house for dinner ok?" toni said. "fine." she said pouting a little bit which made me giggle.

"the bus will be here soon can you guys go put on your shoes?" i said and they all ran to the door to put on there shoes. toni walked over to help tayleigh tie her shoes because she was still little and didn't know how to. they all got their backpacks on and walked out to the bus stop.

"bye guys" i said shouting out to them. "bye mommy" tay said waving. "bye mom" the rest of them said. the older ones don't call us mommy and mama like the younger ones do anymore. once they were on the bus me and toni walked back to finish eating.

"are u guys excited to come to work again today?" toni said asking the two toddlers in front of us. "mmmm no" said aiden. "me either. but it's better then school." ev said reassuringly. "how would you know anything about school?!" i asked.

"well angelica talks about it being boring all the time." she says. "that doesn't mean it's true." toni says while unstrapping aiden from his booster seat. i then do the same with evianna.

we carried on with our day as usual, evi came to the fashion studio with me and aiden went with toni to work on photography. normally the two of them would sit there patiently and play and they knew that they couldn't interrupt our work.

when we were finally finished i got a text from veronica saying all our kids were gonna getting off of the same bus stop as their kids and going straight to her house. which meant we could just drive to her house without stopping at ours.

we walked out to our car and buckled our littlest into their car seats. "you excited to play evabear?" i said while checking to make sure her straps were good. "yes i get to see vv and auntie v!" she said barley sitting still. it made me smile to see how much she loved them.

"what about u aiden?" toni said while strapping him in. "yea but i tired." he said while yawning a little bit. "that's alright buddy you can always sleep there" i said while putting on my own seatbelt and starting the car.

it only took us 15 minutes to get there and we listened to the radio the whole time. "we're here we're here!!" evi screamed jumping in her seat. i unstrapped her and she bolted to the door. "u carry me mama?" aiden said holding his arms out to toni and she lifted him out and placed him on her hip.